Peyton Manning needs to be AD/Coach

Yeah I actually would. Peyton plays more private courses than Pebble. Only public course he plays a lot is Sweetens Cove which he has partial ownership over.
I think highly of Peyton, but I hope he stays on the golf course, out of this hire and takes Haslam with him.

I think highly of Peyton, but I hope he stays on the golf course, out of this hire and takes Haslam with him.
Last coach search was closer to that first snap in the super bowl with the Broncos. Was a mess the entire time. New dynamics this time but at least powers that be were expecting to fire Pruitt by Mid December.

There is one person that can save this university and program.....his name is Peyton Manning!! Open up the checkbook and give him complete control and autonomy of the entire athlete program. Every 5 star QB would wanna play for Peyton Manning!! Rocky top Peyton!! Save us!!!
No

Peyton would be nuts to take any job in this program. He doesn't have the experience and anything other than phenomenal success would tarnish his legacy as a Vol. There is no way he should sign up for that.

Reactions: VolNExile
Apparently I’m too old a fart to figure out how to do that.
lol

If you’re on a phone or something else with a touchscreen, try holding your finger on the image until a pop up appears. If it says copy or share try that. Sometimes you have to go through some extra gyrations though. And then there’s days where nothing seems to work. Anyway, thanks for sharing the image. I liked the not-yet-sent reason for report. That was great.

Peyton HC, Al Wilson DC, JimBob Cooter OC and insert VFL XY or Z into any other coaching spot.......and on and on and on and on...............

Maybe if we start a thread this one will grow some roots as well. Then we get Coopers son qb, I was told he would not want to play for a crooked Kiffin, then we might lose but we'd sure would score a lot of points. Get Al Wilson defensive coach. Yes?

I vowed not to say no to any coach but you are really pushing my limit here

Maybe if we start a thread this one will grow some roots as well. Then we get Coopers son qb, I was told he would not want to play for a crooked Kiffin, then we might lose but we'd sure would score a lot of points. Get Al Wilson defensive coach. Yes?
Don't think it's gonna take root. Dude makes over 30m per year and as of 2016 Manning retired with $249 million in career salary/bonuses from the NFL, $400 million in total earnings. He's living the dream. No way he jumps into this.

Basilio is reporting that Manning is heading up the coaching search. Now that doesn't mean he's making the hire. It doesn't mean that he will be the one to even make the decision. However I think what it means is the university is using Peyton's influence, contacts, resources, etc to help uncover the best candidate that will take the job.

Payton is not stupid. He is not qualified for either job and is smart enough not to try either one. He has a cushy life now doing commercials and playing celebrity golf. Why screw that up.

There is one person that can save this university and program.....his name is Peyton Manning!! Open up the checkbook and give him complete control and autonomy of the entire athlete program. Every 5 star QB would wanna play for Peyton Manning!! Rocky top Peyton!! Save us!!!
Put the crack pipe down

no one does coaching searches like we do. Sure, OP. Let's hire Peyton.....

He would rake in the money for the program and he has great contacts in football. He loves UT and would work like heck to find the right guy which I hope would be Freeze or Napier.

VN Store

Back