Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just a different build of player. Typically you would have a longer frame of player that’s more agile, mainly for outside leverage and gap coverage because your DEs in that 3 man front aren’t going to be as agile.

There’s so many tweeners in college that sometimes its honestly hard to tell. But take crouch, his build is pretty much identical to Barnett. He is closer to 260 than he is 230. He could be a good power rushing 4-3 end like Brandon Ghraam if he put on 10lbs and played at 260.

I guess this is where I don’t follow at all. We didn’t play hardly any 3 man front this season. Only a few 3rd and longs did we ever play that look.

I don’t get why crouch couldn’t be a good rush OlB in the 3-4

Nothing gets the money flowing like winning. Winning football built a school, built a community, built businesses, built a whole hospitality industry, built everything around the school. Winning built everything. If we want money again, if we want to put a thriving Knoxville market in overdrive, we hire a winner again.
Oh I agree 100%. I'm just really skeptical it happens for my reason listed. Old rich people are stubborn and hard headed. lol

LOVE that movie.. "Let me see my bride. I wanna see my bride." 😂😂😂

My avi though is Stephen, from Braveheart..

There is precisely one flaw in that movie, and it's Mel Gibson's hair extensions. Otherwise, flawless.

I wouldn’t take you to a dog fight if you were the defending champ..,,,,Gotta love O’Henry moon
He had put a girl or two in tune with nature in his time
Good to know that M1 and I aren't the only ones that recognize a classic movie. And it might also date our generation. :) Also good to break the ongoing discussion of our future coach.

Bridges burned
Because god forbid somebody went for a hell of a lot better job. Did not go about it the best way but the bridge was burnt with Fulmer and he can kiss off and retire. Some point in time this school is going to quit dicking around and see the potential of it or we will be the worst team in the east (yes worst than vandy) and probably could go to conference usa or maybe the sun belt but hell we would have finished 3rd or 4the in that conference.

I am waiving the towel

giphy.gif

Reactions: Geronimo
Never claimed that

but imo if the family is meeting with compliance it’s about making sure everything is lined up for him to transfer out. I know I’d be with my kid under these circumstances.
If he wants to go let him go along with any one else. I do not blame them a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back