Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

If You build it he will come!

r599373_1296x729_16-9.jpg

It was only about 36 hours ago that everyone was convinced Pruitt was coming back next year.

Now we've already moved on to "They're gonna hire Steele! We're doomed!" I've never seen anything like the herd fear mentality that sweeps through here several times a day.
36 hours ago I was convinced JP was gone.
At the moment I'm convinced just as much Steele is our next coach

The reining AP coach of the year wants this job.. you have one of better D coordinators on staff...
take your swings at the big fish, but don't over think this... if you swing and miss, call the guy this job is going to mean the world to..
this job is not going to be anymore attractive next year than what it is now.. candidate pool doesn't change at all next year IMO.. make the move now and lets roll

The Fulmer praise was a way to not trash our only coach to win a modern era title. Phillip Fulmer was fired...in a nice way, but that was plainly clear.

We only hired Kevin Steele because we know that we need someone baby sitting this thing after 10 people got fired and players come back to campus. None of these moves to me resemble prior incompetence.

The extensions and bonuses happened on their watch...

we hope for the best, but what I’ve seen hasn’t convinced me the problems up top are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back