Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let those in charge know that if they want a full Neyland Stadium this fall to hire Kiffin or Freeze. Chadwell if those 2 are off the table. Herman has issues if you read up on him. Mark Ingram needs to be the AD too
After Steve "Jacky D" Sarkisian gets 1st or 2nd in the Big 12 this year, everyone will be on here saying "Man. Sure glad we didn't hire the guy who couldn't even win big with those players."

Dumb to think we will not operate like our competitors in the future.
If the admin really conjured up known recruiting violations to save millions on buyouts after Fulmer f’ed up and extended Pruitt only to allow the next staff to do it....well that is some game of thrones **** and I’m kind of impressed. We have to clear sanctions though or it will backfire hard.

Sir, for the love of all that is holy... Please tell me kiffin is at least a possibility.
AV's comments seem to indicate it would not be Kiffin.

Exhibit A:
Trust me...I will like this AD and this head coach.

And I liked and still do like our old AD and our old head coach as people. They were and still are my friends.

Exhibit B:
Kiffin is a prick, liar, cheater and genuine bad person....trust me. Only about 10% of stuff about him while in ktown and other places has ever been reported.
Let’s refocus this thread on Big O.

Of course, opinions change and sometimes circumstances can change one's perspective, so who knows?

I mean, you just fired the guy with cause so why sugar coat it. Say he won't be rememered fondly or he will be remembered for not getting the job done.
He was trying not to throw him under the bus but should have said something like.

He worked really hard to get us back but ultimately made some big mistakes that we couldn’t live with and we have to move on. We’ll never know what he could have accomplished but we are committed to running this program the right way

Reactions: SmokinBob
this place is, and is going to continue to be, knee-jerk city all week... Please remember when just about all the media said Pruitt was safe up until he wasn't....And there wasn't even a mention of Fulmer................ Carry on

I don’t recall media person saying Pruitt was safe

they all said the opposite in fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back