Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisher would be another experiment. We need someone who has ram a college football program before. It’s harder than being a coach at the nfl level. Recruiting is a another animal. And to those who think fisher could recruit. That’s the same mentality that got us in bed with Pruitt.

This x1000.

Reactions: aRmo
My thoughts on Kiffin. Lane loved it here, and then he got a job offer from his dream job. He was torn, Layla wasn’t, she wanted to be back in LA. He took the job and became public enemy number 1.

Time went on, things didn’t go well, and Lane realized something he could never go back to. USC wasn’t his dream job, Tennessee was. From the fans, to the SEC, to beating Saben. It offered everything he loved and he screwed it up. You can tell on Twitter, he would recruit at a stupid level here and win at an even higher level.

I think Lane want nothing more then to right the ship here. This is his destination job. This is what he views as home.

Bring Lane Home!
Lane Kiffin details messy exit from Tennessee, regrets leaving

I really think he would come back if we would let him.

Jim Caldwell?
. Peytons last coach at Indy when they lost to the Saints in the SB. He had been Peyton’s Qb coach before. Also wound up at Detroit(HC) and Baltimore(Qbs). As the gif shows below , not much of a personality, Lols fairly accurate description of his personality.
A271B0E0-6FB2-47C5-A101-BB6872D9780E.jpeg

My head hurts and my heart is broken..I really believe I have just witnessed the suicide of tbe Tennessee Volunteer football program.

This squeaky clean choirboy **** doesn't win football games.
You have just watched the rebirth of a program that will be at an elite status mid-decade. Enjoy the ride. Fun times ahead.

I agree Atlanta VOL is not some nefarious Mastermind, but many need to face the fact that if he were remotely legit he would not still be posting here. By his own admission he is a booster who has been personally involved in the recruitment of many of the various individuals now reportedly under scrutiny (Mims, Gray, Washington, etc.) and would have gotten a cease and desist letter from the school a long time ago, not to mention his own lawyers would have read him the riot act even before that. If he is nonetheless who he has represented himself to be and is still in here running his mouth he's dumber than Pruitt ever thought about being.

Last edited:
Reactions: BruinVol
I agree Atlanta VOL is not some nefarious Mastermind, but many need to face the fact that if he were remotely legit he would not still be posting here. By his own admission has been personally involved in the recruitment of many of the various individuals now under scrutiny and would have gotten a cease and desist letter from the school a long time ago, not to mention his own lawyers would have read him the riot act even before that. If he is nonetheless who he has represented himself to be and is still in here running his mouth he's dumber than Pruitt ever thought about being.
So if I buy a recruit a candy bar and give him money I could be in trouble by the school 😱

My head hurts and my heart is broken..I really believe I have just witnessed the suicide of tbe Tennessee Volunteer football program.

This squeaky clean choirboy **** doesn't win football games.
We just took a leap. I have no idea where we'll land, but what we were doing wasn't working. We were already marching to our death, at least this way, we have a chance. That's how I look at it. I still have every faith that, "Hey we're UT, our admin will surely screw this up", but there's always a sliver of hope we actually do something right. A chance is better than no chance, and that's where I feel we were with Pruitt. He had no clue what he was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back