The Rock has spoken...

You cannot say integrity 20 times at a press conference and hire Hugh Freeze. Can't.

Yes you can. Lol. Because those folks talking won’t be doing the hiring. They’ll be hiring an ad who’s entire legacy as an ad will depend on hiring a winning coach. And any ad in the land knows feeeze is a bad ass coach that covets this job.

Last edited:
Jeff Fisher to stabilize the program. He keeps Chaney and Ashley. Hires the rest of the staff . keeping some coaches may suck (and I know new hires don't like the idea) but it would maybe hold on to some of our current players.

Yes you can. Lol. Because those folks talking won’t be doing the hiring. They’ll be hiring an ad who’s entire legacy as an ad will depend on hiring a winning coach. And any ad in the land knows feeeze is a bad ass coach that covers this job.
No AD facing the possible NCAA issues we are will hire Freeze.

Billy Napier was on Sabans staff for 5 years. This should automatically disqualify him from ever being hired at Tennessee. And I heard on the animal that he would be a good hire......nope
The last 4 coaches here have all won National Championships with Saban. Let that sink in.

Yes you can. Lol. Because those folks talking won’t be doing the hiring. They’ll be hiring an ad who’s entire legacy as an ad will depend on hiring a winning coach. And any ad in the land knows feeeze is a bad ass coach that covers this job.
So you think we will hire Freeze?

Jeff Fisher to stabilize the program. He keeps Chaney and Ashley. Hires the rest of the staff . keeping some coaches may suck (and I know new hires don't like the idea) but it would maybe hold on to some of our current players.
Pretty decent plan. Certainly other hires, but this would be a much better and proven coach compared to the last few.

Reactions: jonnon111
There are college football insiders that beg to differ. Do you know this guy? He’s the college football Adam shefter.
View attachment 340590
I think these dudes say this for clicks. They know if they mention Hugh Freeze and Tennessee they'll get clicks.

I'll gladly admit I'm wrong if we hire Freeze if everyone who absolutely believes we will is willing to do the same when we don't.

Irony: Major University fires football coach for cause after uncovering major NCAA infractions and then hires a coach who just a few years earlier was banished to NCAA purgatory (Liberty University) for having committed major NCAA infractions at another major university. This is also the definition of stupid.

Last edited:
Do not want any more Saban minions. Do not want another coach who uses slogans and catchphrases. It’s gotta be freeze it’s just destiny in fact I think Freeze had some hookers on speed dial name destiny but we won’t talk about that. Freeze to the Hill soon!!!
I’ll give that a like for the hooker commentary...

I get excited when I think about freeze at Tennessee but it’s never going to happen. It’s just a waste to worry about honestly. No way we will hire Kiffin, no way we will hire Freeze, idk why we keep torturing ourselves and talking about it

VN Store

Back