The Reason Fulmer is Retiring

VolforFootball

I like pizza
The boosters have spoken. And Fulmer not only had to go, but was forced to do so because he was unwilling to hire Hugh Freeze. And instead, he tried to hang on to Pruitt for as long as he could, relying on convincing them that Pruitt was the way forward for now. Once he wasn't going to be able to do so, it was over for him, just as much as it was for Pruitt.

Mark this post. Even if the topic gets merged, this particular story and more specific information will come to light.

Edit: Considering the hammer that's coming down on us, barring any incredible contract offer, it's unlikely that Freeze is interested in the job until this is behind us.

Last edited:
Your post makes it seem as though Freeze is at the top of the list. After the 'integrity' speech at the presser, I would have to think that would disqualify him completely, but I'm not sure he was ever in except with fans.
We're going to take the short term "L" for a year or 2 in the media while banking on Freeze as a changed man who has rediscovered his faith.

Without posting any specific "insider" information as I've already gotten in trouble for doing so before, at this point in time, Hugh thinks he's going to have the job.

Edit: He currently feels the job is his if he wants it. But it's looking less attractive with the penalties we're about to incur.

Last edited:
Your post makes it seem as though Freeze is at the top of the list. After the 'integrity' speech at the presser, I would have to think that would disqualify him completely, and I'm not sure he was ever desired by anyone except the fans.

If she goes out and hires Freeze after that she's shoe-in for Hypocrite Of The Year.

That said, If he didn't have the baggage, he'd be in my top 3.

We just burned down the building so a billionaire could get his revenge for 3 years ago.

Freeze will garner no consideration for the head coaching vacancy at UT.
Very incorrect. The boosters are in complete control for the hire this time around as they have someone specific in mind, and today provides evidence that they're on the way to what they want. At this point it's up to the money, not the University, who the next coach will be.

The boosters have spoken. And Fulmer not only had to go, but was forced to do so because he was unwilling to hire Hugh Freeze. And instead, he tried to hang on to Pruitt for as long as he could, relying on convincing them that Pruitt was the way forward for now. Once he wasn't going to be able to do so, it was over for him, just as much as it was for Pruitt.

Mark this post. Even if the topic gets merged, this particular story and more specific information will come to light.
Do you really think they say in that presser and hyped up winning with integrity
And then they go out and hire Freeze?
🤣

Very incorrect. The boosters are in complete control for the hire this time around as they have someone specific in mind, and today provides evidence that they're on the way to what they want. At this point it's up to the money, not the University, who the next coach will be.

If that's the case we're screwed. So the AD is going to be a booster puppet. Great, just great. 🙄

Well.
This should be easy to test.

Your post makes it seem as though Freeze is at the top of the list. After the 'integrity' speech at the presser, I would have to think that would disqualify him completely, and I'm not sure he was ever desired by anyone except the fans.
You do realize Plowman HAD to provide the “ integrity” speech, right? What else was she going to say. The NCAA was listening.....

Why? He's automatically disqualified as a candidate based on Plowman's remarks today. I'll gladly take an L if he is hired, but it just seems very unlikely
And Jeremy was gonna be the ball coach for spring right? That’s such a dumb thing to read into

VN Store

Back