Official Coaching Search Thread

Bring home THE LANE TRAIN!!!
Get on the train my dudes!
tenor.gif

Let me just say another coaching search....sigh....

There are actually good candidates out there that want the job, so I already know we are going to mess this up....

That statement is a gross mischaracterization of Jeff Fisher football teams...

Lmao, people forget Steve McNair was the MVP with Peyton Manning one year, and he had a 2k rusher in Chris Johnson on a 100% different starting 22... Fisher had a good offense when he had a good coordinator like Chow or Heimerdinger... His offenses weren't archaic at all lmao, they just weren't flashy... I swear people can't remember anything past the last thing ESPN told then they should think about something...

Love that people love to **** on Fisher, Belichick loses Brady and I gotta say, his team looked a lot like some old Titans teams when they didn't have a good QB that knew how to throw the ball down the field... Funny how that works, isn't it???
If you can't see the difference between Belichick and Fisher I hope you have no say in the hiring of the next coach.

Fisher’s all time .500 coaching record is a perfect representation of what kind of coach he is: meh. Not bad, probably a good coach, message gets stale quickly. Too far removed from NFL to have real NFL credibility with young stars.

I will fire up my cloning equipment. Somebody go get some DNA from Gen Neyland's grave.

VN Store

Back