Official Coaching Search Thread

and Fisher has stated that he would be interested. They have to have someone lined up for this job already- I would hope there is an announcement by this Thursday.

I don’t like it at all. Peyton has zero credentials that would qualify him to help with a coaching search. Also, wasn’t it reported that Fulmer wanted the new AD to make the hire?

Peyton got the Jets Adam Gase. He needs to keep his nose out of this.
I love Peyton dont get me wrong just because he was a great QB doesn't mean he needs to be involved in a coaching search, also he was on the wagon with the Schiano hire

Jeff Fisher got canned because his offenses were archaic and too simple to defend. Some compared his offenses to high school offenses.

He would need one heck of an OC hire for this to make sense.

That statement is a gross mischaracterization of Jeff Fisher football teams...

Lmao, people forget Steve McNair was the MVP with Peyton Manning one year, and he had a 2k rusher in Chris Johnson on a 100% different starting 22... Fisher had a good offense when he had a good coordinator like Chow or Heimerdinger... His offenses weren't archaic at all lmao, they just weren't flashy... I swear people can't remember anything past the last thing ESPN told then they should think about something...

Love that people love to **** on Fisher, Belichick loses Brady and I gotta say, his team looked a lot like some old Titans teams when they didn't have a good QB that knew how to throw the ball down the field... Funny how that works, isn't it???

Why is no one mentioning James Franklin? I know that he had a disappointing season this year, but his career record is very impressive. If he can win 9 games a year at Vandy, imagine what he could do at Tennessee.

That statement is a gross mischaracterization of Jeff Fisher football teams...

Lmao, people forget Steve McNair was the MVP with Peyton Manning one year, and he had a 2k rusher in Chris Johnson on a 100% different starting 22... Fisher had a good offense when he had a good coordinator like Chow or Heimerdinger... His offenses weren't archaic at all lmao, they just weren't flashy... I swear people can't remember anything past the last thing ESPN told then they should think about something...

Love that people love to **** on Fisher, Belichick loses Brady and I gotta say, his team looked a lot like some old Titans teams when they didn't have a good QB that knew how to throw the ball down the field... Funny how that works, isn't it???
I'd be happy with CJF he's a good coach and I think he'd do a good job here

Reactions: howie87
Some fella on WNML just mentioned Mark Stoops (just a fan calling in). He's done well at Kentucky, but no thanks. I want a dude that can score 40-50 a game. Muschamp's name has been floating around on some lists as well, which is absurd. But if we were to hire Will, I think that would be it for me outside of shooty hoops Vols.

Reactions: Border Vol

VN Store

Back