Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have infinitely more confidence in Phillip than anyone on that campus right now.

Boyd is a politician, Plowman an academic. Do either of them own a ring?

Phillip, who in his 2+ years as AD managed to find himself in more hot water during an investigation of his hand picked HC. That guy you have more confidence in?

I just feel like no one is stabbing him in the back, it sounds like he was running things the way he wanted and got left to it. Once all the evidence was brought up Boyd/Plowman had to get involved, and like most intelligent people would in the business world they waited until the facts revealed themselves and then made the decision they felt necessary.

Yikes x 1000.

I mean, come on Alontae. Your head coach cheated AND he sucked. Are you really surprised?

Def frustrating but he's a reported players coach and I'm sure the team is frustrated with the firing and with them being bad. We need quick action with a new HC and working to mend this program ASAP

We've seen the results of chancellors getting too involved. Forgive me for my scepticism. Nothing against Plowman. I'll reserve judgement to see how this plays out.

Oh I agree. But I think we’ve seen results of chancellors being “less involved” and then being forced to do something.

Tell us how you really feel Brad

Shepard is a fan but an objective one who does very good work. He is absolutely a damned good reporter with a background in legit reporting. If he says this of Pruitt I believe him. I don’t remember him speaking this way about any other coach we’ve had.

Not worried about the NCAA stuff. They have no teeth. Maybe a bowl ban next year that we weren't going to anyway and a few scholarship reductions.

If the AD hire will be fast, I would think Ingram. That would be a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back