Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only reason he comes to mind for anyone is because he is an NFL commentator, and that those two jobs have **** all to do with each other. We don't need to treat the job of AD like it's a celebrity spokesman.
The AD is exactly like that.... garner support and money. They aren’t drawing up contracts and revising them.

To all the “he’s never getting fired you’re an idiot stop the madness” folks...

cf7f7f4dce68ec0da99350f2f6cab880.gif
HAHA! He gone ! Yes yes he gone!

Reactions: advancedrescue27
In order for a bigger name to come, they will want a lot of control and that’s not the TN way. Until we give a coach control and a great support system, this is what we will end up with every 3-4 years.

Maybe things will be different when a different AD comes aboard. But they have to understand, that’s how it works. Just look around the league at the top Schools.
We are NEVER going to be good again..."The Tennessee Way" is a damn joke.

What coach worth a **** will ever come here surrounded by meddlers and traitors? We are going to gave to overpay just to get a "Meh" coach.

There is no way if I was a successful coach that I would ever take the Tennessee job...period. Now watch these fools take forever finding the next crap AD, and by then the pool of available coaches will for sure have dwindled to nothing...

This is a nightmare.

Search firm will be working on new AD in short order.

while this investigation was going on a few of us were already hard at work on talking to possible coaches. I mean like weeks ago. But we have to keep the media out of this junk it hasn’t been good for the program. We still have to get through this investigation mind you...that is still hanging in the clouds above us.

Ding-dong, the gump is gone! Which old gump? The bald head gump
Ding-dong, the bald head gump is gone
Wake up, you sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed
Wake up, the bald head gump is gone!

Trust me change is coming and it will be good. I had to stay quiet on this crap for weeks and weeks and I will have to continue to stay quiet other than dropping some positive vibes here and there
Thanks for giving us some hope. I won’t be as anxious Or pessimistic waiting to hear who’s coming now.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Have to have an interim this time of year, especially with the AD position vacant as well. I actually think this sets up Steele to stay on as DC when a new coach is in place and also may allow for the hiring of Garner as well.

I wonder if Steele knew that Fulmer would be leaving. Actually, I am wondering if Fulmer knew that he would be leaving.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
In order for a bigger name to come, they will want a lot of control and that’s not the TN way. Until we give a coach control and a great support system, this is what we will end up with every 3-4 years.

Maybe things will be different when a different AD comes aboard. But they have to understand, that’s how it works. Just look around the league at the top Schools.
This is lining up for a Chadwell, Clark, Leipold level hire and that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back