Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order for a bigger name to come, they will want a lot of control and that’s not the TN way. Until we give a coach control and a great support system, this is what we will end up with every 3-4 years.

Maybe things will be different when a different AD comes aboard. But they have to understand, that’s how it works. Just look around the league at the top Schools.

In order for a bigger name to come, they will want a lot of control and that’s not the TN way. Until we give a coach control and a great support system, this is what we will end up with every 3-4 years.

Maybe things will be different when a different AD comes aboard. But they have to understand, that’s how it works. Just look around the league at the top Schools.
If this search takes longer than 2 weeks we are doomed.

This is why we will never have nice things. This is why I am not jumping up and down with today's news. Pruitt sucked. But we will roll out someone else that sucks too.

Pruitt gone and Fulmer retiring per Hubbs
Get ready for Schiano 2.0. I seriously hope the boosters prove me wrong but this looks like nothing more than an internal power play for team Haslam. They will celebrate their return to power but will they do a damn thing to actually help this program? If Freeze, Herman, or Kiffin then maybe if the schlubs we’ve been hearing about then it’s always been about them getting their power back and has nothing to do with getting a coach that can win. I hope like hell they hire a legit coach and do something for the program for once.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back