Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad he is gone, just remember though before we get too excited. That report must have found some real **** that we are about to get hammered for.
Take the 1-2 year bowl ban and reduced recruiting visits for seasons we weren’t going bowling anyway. Build up something going forward sooner rather than inevitably later.

giphy.gif

If you think Charles Davis is anyway the same as fulmer idk what to tell you.
I think the only reason he comes to mind for anyone is because he is an NFL commentator, and that those two jobs have **** all to do with each other. We don't need to treat the job of AD like it's a celebrity spokesman.

Trust me change is coming and it will be good. I had to stay quiet on this crap for weeks and weeks and I will have to continue to stay quiet other than dropping some positive vibes here and there
All I want is a timeline of when this happens, you can keep the candidate pool to yourself.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Of course they are. Every SEC program colors outside the lines. Doing stuff is one thing; nailing yourself for it and inviting the NCAA to ZOOM in while you self-sacrifice is something else.

Then that’s Fulmers fault. You just can’t be both and knowingly invite your coach to push the envelope.

I think the only reason he comes to mind for anyone is because he is an NFL commentator, and that those two jobs have **** all to do with each other. We don't need to treat the job of AD like it's a celebrity spokesman.

Exactly. Bring in somebody with executive exprience that knows the job. VFL is great, but qualifications shouldn't start and end there.

Next time someone makes a run at Barnes he might leave. We let our crappy football team jeopardize our good basketball team.

Doubtful, don't forget that Boyd and Barnes set down and made that work. UCLA was -the- job to pull Barnes, don't think there is any other job that could do that, especially after Boyd made things happen to get Barnes happy.

Reactions: Deebowbear
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back