Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Pruitt had a regular staff meeting this morning then had a meeting with UT higher ups. Following that meeting Pruitt left the complex and campus.

i'm hearing that Fulmer is going to stay on until an AD is hired. I think the University will use a search firm and a priority would be a current sitting AD. One wonders if John Gilbert wouldn't be high on the list.”

- Hubbs
Great. Now we get some McGoogle AD. To most of us, any AD would fall in that category.

Give us some good news, AV. This isn't good news. It's possible sanctions are coming and Steele is the leading candidate. Give us something good, please.
Trust me change is coming and it will be good. I had to stay quiet on this crap for weeks and weeks and I will have to continue to stay quiet other than dropping some positive vibes here and there

It's gonna be Steele interim for 2021 isn't it?

Honestly, at this point, that wouldn't be the worst. We probably lose a lot of the '22 superstar class, but taking time and doing it right isn't a bad thing. We aren't going to be good this year anyway so just play the long game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back