Official Coaching Search Thread

For anyone who thinks we are going after freeze, needs to go jump in a ice pond and cool off. It is not going to happen under any circumstance. We are under investigation by the NCAA over recruiting violations and benefits. Freeze got in trouble by the NCAA over the same stuff. You all have lost your mind. Keep hoping, dreaming, and being delusional. My personal favorite for coach would be the following 3 in order: Gus Malzhan, Matt Campbell, and Luke Fickell.

I am waiting for all the Gruden idiots to arrive.

My vote is to highly consider Freeze.

Is Malzahn a reasonable consideration? Is he interested?

Fisher is just looking for a way to get back into coaching.

I don't fully understand the Steele hire but I don't see him as the next head coach.

The biggest issue is leadership above the head coach.

I would LOVE Jeff Fisher to be hired here... The people that talk bad about him have no idea how to contextuualize what he's gone through fighting the process of moving TWO NFL teams, a crazy GM destroying the salary cap in the mid '00s, and an owner drafting a mentally retarded QB from Texas...

Dude is a great football mind...
That refused to change his mind or offensive philosophy. Defense trying to hold a team to 20 or less and kick field goals is just what we got rid of here. No thank you! If Fisher was worth anything as a head coach he would already have another job in the NFL. No thanks.

i disagree. they know it's time to right the ship.
giphy.gif

Jeff Fisher would be a colossal embarrassment. Just stop it.

Fisher would be an amazing hire, in the same magnitude as Rick Barnes for basketball. long career of success, will develop players, and have them ready to play on Saturdays. and he's relatively young somehow

VN Store

Back