Basilio Still Thinks Pruitt is Likely Gone

Well, I guess that settles everything.

I mean, if Dustin Ragsdale says it, you know it's true.

Also because it makes total sense to bring an interior designer to immediately redecorate the offices on the same day the coach is fired, and before his replacement is hired.

#priorities

200w.gif

I was very skeptical until this morning. Voted that Pruitt would be back in that poll.

no he’s not. Thinks it still happens but this is TN and anything can happen because they are stupid

The report from the lawyers is in the chancellors hand as of this morning tho so we’ll see what happens
That doesn't mean he isn't walking it back. He, like many others, make bold statements and then follow up with a statement that gives them a way out.

Yes, UT's general counsel pulled nearly an all-nighter; however, that is not necessarily indicative of any decision toward Pruitt's future. He also oversees the contracts for our coaches....see Garner thread.

That doesn't mean he isn't walking it back. He, like many others, make bold statements and then follow up with a statement that gives them a way out.

Yes, UT's general counsel pulled nearly an all-nighter; however, that is not necessarily indicative of any decision toward Pruitt's future. He also oversees the contracts for our coaches....see Garner thread.
Pruitt will be back and the investigation is not showing doomsday!

Reactions: peerless98
Basilio does 45 minutes bitching about what people say about him to just then say I don’t care what people say about me

Yeah Basillo just runs his mouth for four hours and says the same **** over and over agin but doesn’t really say anything.

hear decision has been made. friend of mine know someone who is decroating new office....jus sayin
Now this is the kind of insider info we can trust....never doubt that something huge is unfolding when new offices are being decorated.....thanks, Chrissy......you are now my go to on all covert matters inside the athletics complex

Reactions: Volbrando

VN Store

Back