Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that line of thinking to a certain extent, but we kept JG in when there was 2 other qb’s not named Bailey whose been in the system for a couple years. Also every team in the country had to deal with Covid. If we wanna run with the big boys we gotta stop making excuses for malpractice!!
The other two QBs were not much of an improvement..... I feel bailey and salter will be.

Tony B just opened his post game basketball show with him doubling down again basically saying he still thinks he is gone. Will elaborate more on it at the end of the show after he has talked basketball

Heard this too. I have to watch a movie with the wife so won't be able to listen. Look forward to your notes.

Scottie pippen Jr. Is one of those cats that kills a team with his stuff. Makes you roll your eyes at his complaints to the refs for a foul when he knows he flopped which lessens the actual fouls called for you. Turns the ball over too much and hogs it. 1 assist, 6 turnovers. If that's not enough buddy forces stupid fouls because he didn't get that flop called for a foul and has to rush back from spending time b***hing at the ref.

Watching the same movie and hoping for a different ending is getting old.

We all know what kind of coach Pruitt is.

Another year isn’t going to change anything.
Then it’s gonna be a boring year for you... I honestly enjoyed some parts of this past season, Hyatt, gray, watching Bailey come in... of course I’m a fan that would be happy to win 8-10 a year or at least be competitive. I think Pruitt could potentially do that with the right Qb and Coordinators in place.

I’m not sure when y’all started watching UT football but I don’t remeber a year where we just clobbered everyone we played. Even with Peyton there were some head scratching losses. Our championship team probably should’ve/could’ve just as easily lost 3-4 games that year.

My point is, enjoy the process, root on our guys and quit fantasizing about being Bama.

Reactions: tnktm and BDB88
From what AP said tonight, the reason Osovet interviewed with UCF is because he doesn’t know what’s going to happen with Pruitt. So if that’s true, even the staff doesn’t know if he’s staying or going. This is ridiculous
If true that is very telling... We can't get our stuff in a pile. And I'm not talking about 'they need to hurry up and announce he's fired.' I honestly didn't think anything would happen until Tuesday and possibly Monday at the very earliest. It's just crazy how much if a soup sandwich this has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back