Neverending MBRO memory thread

That sucks. I've never understood why the hospital pharmacy can't send you home with meds.

Can it be filled somewhere else and brought to you?
I don't get it. They have it there, and can give it to her as a patient, but can't fill it there and send it home with her. They're trying to fibd it somewhere, but no luck so far. It's gonna be a while, I've went ahead and started cooking my meatloaf. If she does come home today, it'll be this evening.

I don't get it. They have it there, and can give it to her as a patient, but can't fill it there and send it home with her. They're trying to fibd it somewhere, but no luck so far. It's gonna be a while, I've went ahead and started cooking my meatloaf. If she does come home today, it'll be this evening.
Yeah I would think they could give her enough at the hospital, to hold her through until a pharmacy can fill it

Reactions: joevol33
I'm bored! Bout to mash my potatoes, that should bring some excitement for about 5 minutes😂

I'm bored! Bout to mash my potatoes, that should bring some excitement for about 5 minutes😂
Not sure if that is code for something, but have fun.

Seriously, ran into same issue with wife with Invanz. It had to be delivered to home out of Greensboro, and they had it at the hospital.

Reactions: joevol33
Not sure if that is code for something, but have fun.

Seriously, ran into same issue with wife with Invanz. It had to be delivered to home out of Greensboro, and they had it at the hospital.
That's what she's taking, as far as the IV antibiotics, Invanz.

She's definitely not coming home today. She's seeing if they'll make another exception, and let me in again.

VN Store

Back