Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The damage was done months ago. We're just watching it play out now. Slow plays are the worst.
I know what you're saying. IMO, it's very risky to let certains things "smolder", unattended so to speak.. They just don't appear to be that good at getting out ahead of issues that come up..

Reactions: MrVolton
If your son were a 4 or 5 star player, and you had no allegiance to the school, would you want them to come to Tennessee right now?
To get to the level we want to be.... we have to get the school, administration, academic side, the city and everyone going in the same direction..... get solid football players with a few stars sprinkled and when we reach a certain level.... 5* will be dying to come here.

Release what? UT isn't going to comment on fabrications or feed into media speculation. They're going to keep doing what they're doing.
I have zero problem with them not commenting. My problem is the dragging it out. Make a decision and move forward. The only comment that needs to be made is whether or not Pruitt is coach next year. It's as if there is no plan other than to look stupid. In the chase of the investigation, they've totally forgotten there is still a football program that need to be held together. That should be a primary focus of the AD, but apparently he has his thumb up his butt. And it should be a concern of Boyd and Plowman, but apparently they give no *****. That's a problem IMO.

If we are back to hoping high school kids can play O line right away, we are screwed.
When we had no worries, Michael
Munoz and Cosey Coleman started when they were the best options. Talent plays...always has.
We’ve BEEN screwed, bruh...been out of the country?

I'm sure decent OL coaches have better options than the current uncertainty of UT.

If I were any position coach that’s not at an obvious contender. I would salivate at the UT opening. They’re going to pay me big bucks to come in with the cloud overhanging. If we win, cool, I’m at a great university and we are winning. If we don’t, great, I just got a sweet buy out due to the favorable contract my agent negotiated for me.

released that there was an investigation. period.

Florida and LSU has investigations recently. no one knew until it concluded.
i think the reason for that has already been discussed. we're not very buttoned up when it comes to what gets out that shouldn't or doesn't necessarily need to at the time it's "released"....VQ guys have talked about this too. Tennessee always talks. someone is always willing to leak, er, release info.............. it's totally different than the likes of UGA, UF, Bama etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back