Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What part is BS.... no spring..... very limited fall practices and scrimmages.... I work with youth/high school sports..... not the same but it most definitely had a severe impact.
Biggest indictment of Pruitt last season was that as the COVID impact subsided on the team and we got more guys back in practice and in games, we got worse.

We looked our best the first 2 games of the season.

The VOLS are going to be fine. By fall a lot of folks will be on board. Especially after we land a few top recruits with Steele, Garner and a cast of others hitting the trail.

Take a long hard look at the favorites to land the instate kids this year and you’ll notice a trend. It’s not happening with the uncertainty at the top.

What part is BS.... no spring..... very limited fall practices and scrimmages.... I work with youth/high school sports..... not the same but it most definitely had a severe impact.

except we played our best ball at the beginning.... hence why we beat Missouri and they looked better at the end of the year. If we had started 0-3 then won games... i would hear your argument. We even had extended time to prepare for opponents due to postponements and still got ran. We didn’t get better the more we practiced throughout the year... we got worse, much worse.

Make no mistake Fulmer is trying his best to mitigate the damage by this NCAA probe. Pruitt will be here 100% unless major violations are found.
I saw major violations all year
record blowout losses
trotting pick six out game after game
firing coaches mid game
Zero improvements on offense
Zero improvements on defense
still can’t identify asparagus
still can’t recruit the state

except we played our best ball at the beginning.... hence why we beat Missouri and they looked better at the end of the year. If we had started 0-3 then won games... i would hear your argument. We even had extended time to prepare for opponents due to postponements and still got ran. We didn’t get better the more we practiced throughout the year... we got worse, much worse.
We couldn't even line up correctly through the TAMU game. lol

Biggest indictment of Pruitt last season was that as the COVID impact subsided on the team and we got more guys back in practice and in games, we got worse.

We looked our best the first 2 games of the season.
Our main issue was the QB melt down of JG...... after his meltdown..... it left any areas of weakness we had for everyone to see..... progress isn’t made during the season as much as it is during the off-season...I’m not sold on Pruitt and I am fine if they let him go but the 3 wins last season has absolutely no bearing on how next season will.... the way the ut administration is trying to sabatoge the football program does affect how we can progress next year.

Reactions: LoudOrange
I saw major violations all year
record blowout losses
trotting pick six out game after game
firing coaches mid game
Zero improvements on offense
Zero improvements on defense
still can’t identify asparagus
still can’t recruit the state
And that's just in year 3.

Blowouts in year 1 and 2. Losses to Vandy, Georgia State in years 1 and 2. Major staff turnover in years 1 and 2. But, yes, bring this guy back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back