Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This prolonged investigation is on the Chancellor. She wanted to bring in outside counsel; she wanted to dig deeper and uncover everything. She wants to run the program by the book. The "right way." In the SEC. While UT tries to compete with Bama, UGA, UF, Auburn, LSU, aTm, etc., etc.
I knew some lady named Donde could not be trusted

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
This prolonged investigation is on the Chancellor. She wanted to bring in outside counsel; she wanted to dig deeper and uncover everything. She wants to run the program by the book. The "right way." In the SEC. While UT tries to compete with Bama, UGA, UF, Auburn, LSU, aTm, etc., etc.
200-3.gif

Absolutely no way he wins more than 5.
He will be lucky as all hell to win 4 games next year.
We are going to be WORSE next year.
We have young talent on this team plus a better QB...... we just won 8 the season when we weren’t having to deal with corona issues.

Yet some keep touting her as someone that "knows and respects" the importance of football. Like I said earlier this AM, she came from Nebraska, and they lost relevance before we did. Her actions are leading our program to a slow death. I know they just did a reset, but they already need to do another one. Boyd, Plowman, Fulmer...they all need to go and be replaced by people that will make intelligent decisions to help football flourish. The self-sabotage has to stop. We're killing ourselves.

Again, I might just be a total dumbass, but I still think he'll be fired.

This decision is coming over his head and in the meantime he is working like he's going to be here in 2021. I also happen to believe he knows all these guys deciding to transfer doesn't help his argument for staying.
Theres plenty of "smoke" to suggest he is gone. I think some of it is what people want or what they would do. When in reality this decision is going to be made by a handful of people. And I dont think they have decided to fire him either way yet.

Im not sure why he would want to come back honestly. The fanbase is gone. He's at least gone with some boosters (even tho they are not the decision makers), and possibly with some of the Admin.

Pruitt, Steele, and Hank T walk all the way back to Knoxville from California, other VFLs join along the way. The Big Orange Caravan picks up steam in sports media and national news, culminating in the entire team rallying around The Rock to pick it up and throw it in the Tennessee River. Tennessee goes undefeated, Nick Saban retires, Disney makes a movie about us, the 20's become the Decade of the Vols as visualized by our savior AD Fulmer.

Soon.

We might as well be Vanderbilt then.

Theres plenty of "smoke" to suggest he is gone. I think some of it is what people want or what they would do. When in reality this decision is going to be made by a handful of people. And I dont think they have decided to fire him either way yet.

Im not sure why he would want to come back honestly. The fanbase is gone. He's at least gone with some boosters (even tho they are not the decision makers), and possibly with some of the Admin.
I am getting my information from media and administration people, which lends credence to your idea it is more of a "feel" thing than anything substantial, maybe.

But I'll stand by it: no decision has been made either way to this point, but I think he is still going to be fired at the end of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back