Coach KJH

xtpsrh08123

That’s 2 poor performances in a row with our arch nemesis bama then that school up north next . This cannot continue please light a fire under their butts or this will be the start of a losing streak ! Maybe they should have left us out of the top 25. As soon as they started receiving praise they went back into lackadaisical mode smdh .

That’s 2 poor performances in a row with our arch nemesis bama then that school up north next . This cannot continue please light a fire under their butts or this will be the start of a losing streak ! Maybe they should have left us out of the top 25. As soon as they started receiving praise they went back into lackadaisical mode smdh .
We should cancel the season to spare us more embarrassment. We looked lost in the second half and to be honest I am taking a break from watching this team. I get to pissed off watching them look like they don’t care. If they don’t seem to care why should I?

Just don’t understand how women’s basketball 🏀 got is bad so quickly. UCONN dominated but we aren’t even elite anymore, barley making the tourney under Holly.

Is it recruiting? Coaching?

Just don’t understand how women’s basketball 🏀 got is bad so quickly. UCONN dominated but we aren’t even elite anymore, barley making the tourney under Holly.

I

IT IS COACHING!!!

Agree or disagree this is the worse that I haver seen a Coach ALLOW a team to play in the second half of a ball game. First of all a coach that allows an apposing team to outscore you 20-9 and close on a 19-2 run to close out the 3rd quarter and does not call a timeout needs to be fired. Second we have no point guard as the freshman from Spain is nothing more than a liability, and the other is not any better, as we had 24 turnovers. Third if you watched the game you saw the ENTIRE second half that every player jogged back on defense after a missed shot giving Georgia open looks and they had plenty of them. I have seen this from the start, but it is easy to overlook when you win. We would have lost to LSU if they could have made a free throw. I watched her press conference and she made mention of every thing from the LSU game that they did wrong, but still allowed the same thing tonight in the second half. They are lazy and not required to do the things they need to do to win, and this won't be the last. If you are satisfied with their effort and the coaching that we saw tonight, then you aren't expecting very much from such a talented team.

Well, first you hire a first time 54 year old head coach with a limited ceiling, then you hire a moderately successful mid-major coach with a history of failure at the P5 level...

The gap between the best and the rest in this sport is huge, much wider than in the only analogue we can relate to (men's basketball). Average in this sport is a lot harder to watch than Tennessee fans might suspect; we were spoiled for three decades seeing the best of the best on a yearly basis. Yes there is talent, but not like the days when even UT's third string still had McDonald's All Americans. And when you aren't in that place, your margin for coaching errors or program issues is razor thin. I mean, the end of that game was just butt ugly. Turnover after turnover. That's not uncommon but to rise above it will take effort, coaching, and organizational improvement.

first of all the spain girl is not the point guard. this year is her first class judge kelly after her four. next year rank 5 . point guard coming and alabama forward can play i watch high school game and sumerball. all four can play.

Davis play lazy at times and defers too much on the offensive side of the ball. The best players want to take the last shot. Another hard dribble and she’s at the rim instead of passing it to butterfinger Kasi. Nikki should’ve been the hire over Kellie but she shouldn’t have been the top option. Her teams play for her the entire game. And if you compare LSU talent to UT it’s a landslide yet they only loose to us because of free throws and upset the 7th seeded team in the Nation. Not saying Nikki should’ve been our Coach but I would’ve chose her over Kellie any day! JMO 🤷🏾‍♂️

This loss reminds me of Holly’s coaching where the team would play well for the first 12-15 minutes, build a good lead and then fold. I hope Kellie can teach herself and the team how to maintain momentum and close out games.

Reactions: mcannon1

I wish she coached with half the passion that she played with. But after watching the interviews after the arkansas game her hands may be tied.

Davis play lazy at times and defers too much on the offensive side of the ball. The best players want to take the last shot. Another hard dribble and she’s at the rim instead of passing it to butterfinger Kasi. Nikki should’ve been the hire over Kellie but she shouldn’t have been the top option. Her teams play for her the entire game. And if you compare LSU talent to UT it’s a landslide yet they only loose to us because of free throws and upset the 7th seeded team in the Nation. Not saying Nikki should’ve been our Coach but I would’ve chose her over Kellie any day! JMO 🤷🏾‍♂️
The defense in the second half was very poor. We gave up wide open threes, retreated when their players drove the lane, did not put their hands up , and did not hustle for loose ball on the floor. Passes were lazy and often thrown behind a player breaking for the basket. They played tonight as I would have expected them to play after being off for a week. We won't win many games with over 20 turnovers, many of them were not caused by defensive pressure.

Some of the worst basketball I've seen women play .. and like previous post .. I thought CKH had some fire about her .. after watching so many players jog up court while Ga players were sprinting .. and CKH just say and watched never blessed anybody out .. poorest in bounds lazy passes ive ever seen .. they haven't progressed at all .... sad to see what Pat built be so down .. but hearing that teams stayed in locker rooms during National Anthem .. I say .. well girls go ahead and call Mom and Dad cause the money you been getting for room and board and food and other perks just ran dry ..

Reactions: alexvol
The defense in the second half was very poor. We gave up wide open threes, retreated when their players drove the lane, did not put their hands up , and did not hustle for loose ball on the floor. Passes were lazy and often thrown behind a player breaking for the basket. They played tonight as I would have expected them to play after being off for a week. We won't win many games with over 20 turnovers, many of them were not caused by defensive pressure.
20 TO' s are the norm for these players .. has been like that for last 5 years..

Yes, the third quarter was just awful.Kellie seemed not to have an answer

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The silver lining in games like this is that it brings out all sorts of fans who never post when the team is winning. At least they get to be ecstatic tonight.
If the last two games or in fact the way we have played the whole season makes you happy then you aren't much of a fan

VN Store

Back