Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as we hate it, Steele as an interm for a year isn't the worst idea. Especially when before all this our admin had no intention of making a change. If we did that and Chadwell has another strong year like this year then I would be more open to the idea. It also could make Freeze more of an option.
Now the downside is, it basically guarantees losing most of the 22 in state class.

You cannot recruit in a year with great TN talent. It’s the kiss of death.

Reactions: Shannon1982
Welp that was depressing. Josh Pate just said he believes this next hire will determine whether not TN is relevant for the next generation. He said a lot of people have already relegated us to a tier2 or tier3 program. He believes this next hire determines whether or not we keep our seat at the big boy table. He also feels there is a strong chance that Steele is interim Head Coach next season to give TN an unprecedented amount of time to thoroughly vet a head coach.
Lololol. Who needs a year to vet a head coach?

I just don’t think we can afford to lose another class. We’re already behind the 8ball. I know recruiting has gotten better within the state but it’s not like we’re UGA where you can field a Top10 team with only players who live within 100 miles of your campus. We are irrelevant to anyone under 30.
Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back