Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big time hire by the Jags. Honestly not sure why more NFL teams wouldn’t look at Saban. He’d likely still be in the league today had the Dolphins organization let him bring in Brees.
I doubt Saban goes back to the NFL. He's got it made at Bama and when he retires, he will have records that may never be matched. He makes more at Bama than he could in the NFL.

Still think Chadwell is in play. Marrone too.

But, there's some candidates that simply haven't leaked out.

Dare I say we make a huge play for Matt Campbell? I'm sure he might laugh in our face but the university wouldn't be doing their due diligence if they at least didn't make a serious play.

Also thanks for the Kiffin vs Freeze answers. Neither are going to happen at this rate, I was just genuinely curious.
Buddy give it up.

Lol! Again I never claimed to be an insider and do reference other poster opinions which seem to have some value or substance. It’s what many others also do here and probably what you do here also.
You have been presented the facts over and over again about Chadwell. But you go ahead and keep on trolling.

Still think Chadwell is in play. Marrone too.

But, there's some candidates that simply haven't leaked out.

Dare I say we make a huge play for Matt Campbell? I'm sure he might laugh in our face but the university wouldn't be doing their due diligence if they at least didn't make a serious play.

Also thanks for the Kiffin vs Freeze answers. Neither are going to happen at this rate, I was just genuinely curious.
Lol...Marrone but no chance for Freeze or Kiffin...that will be the real embarrassment!

I think i read somewhere that dealerships can finance vehicles and that the date they are supposed to start the payments can be anytime they choose. So a player can get a car and have the payments set up to be started in 5 years. I'm not positive on it but i believe thats what i read and how players "legally" get vehicles. I could be very wrong on this.
They cannot do that unless they offer the same deal to all students of the University

Lol...Marrone but no chance for Freeze or Kiffin...that will be the real embarrassment!

Well they aren't going to go online and see what people are saying on a few message boards. They don't care. Now if people were out there making their voices heard, I truly believe anything is possible.

I've never given my thoughts on Marrone, it really is the definition of a "meh, we will see hire". It's not bad. It's not good. It could go drastically either way if you ask me. I don't think we need to be gambling anymore. Campbell and Freeze are two guys that would come here and win. Period. It's as simple as that. Freeze won't be taken seriously because of NCAA issues which is beyond stupid. Anyone that fears the NCAA will simply not be great, you have to let the NCAA know who's boss. It's that simple.

Campbell is a coach who I honestly think is content at Iowa State. I know that sounds weird, but I think he's happy there and loves the idea of building that program into a permanent top 25 team.

Last edited:
Have several people that have said they run a 104 fever and have been really sick. Others that have not felt bad at all. Being a zombie would be too cool
several clients are sick, one had double pneumonia. he said several friends passed. he was a denier fwiw. sister has lost three friends and wife an aunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back