Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pruitt's staying. Steele and Garner (if he's coming) are assistant upgrades. Sounds like they are being forced on him, and we'll still stink next year, but Pruitt will be here for it.

I think there's a good chance Steele ends up our head coach during and after 2021. Pruitt could be fired mid-season.

Reactions: ugg
Pruitt's staying. Steele and Garner (if he's coming) are assistant upgrades. Sounds like they are being forced on him, and we'll still stink next year, but Pruitt will be here for it.

I think there's a good chance Steele ends up our head coach during and after 2021. Pruitt could be fired mid-season.

Cause forcing something on a HC always works out 🤦‍♂️

Worst case scenario.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM

Boycott Neyland

Not even gonna justify giving it a click.

Nothing really new in the listen. Only thing I grabbed in it mentioned by Rucker was that a new coach wouldn't be able to go on the road and meet the kids he's recruiting face to face and that was one of his reasons given for not making a change. The rest was Wes just being Wes.

Well damn.

Apparently Tony Elliot has said he wants to stay at Clemson for time being.

How does Dabo convince his coaches to stay? Or maybe he is just really good at finding guys who won't leave?

That is so rare this day in age to have both coordinators, and most of the position coaches, on an uber-successful team stay for many years and not take other jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back