Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have taken the rumors, Aaron Murray, D Pollack more seriously when hiring this clown show.
It’s wise to bend an ear to what your rivals are saying. They don’t want Freeze anywhere near this HC job. They could give a rats ass if we hire Marrone, Steele, Chadwell, Gardner, etc. All for not though. Gonna continue trying to battle for that 3rd place position in the East.

I think I've found a new obsession.

03463efca994893cb8e6e522d9ed1cd9.jpg
My wife wants a mini scottish highland or something. Found a dude nearby that raises the. Will post pics if we get one.

Reactions: hooter vol
It’s wise to bend an ear to what your rivals are saying. They don’t want Freeze anywhere near this HC job. They could give a rats ass if we hire Marrone, Steele, Chadwell, Gardner, etc. All for not though. Gonna continue trying to battle for that 3rd place position in the East.
You never know. Pollack/Murray's bashing of the Pruitt hire could have been construed at the time as them being concerned he could turn Tennessee around. In any kind of competitive enterprise, people don't really hate on someone who they don't deem to be a threat.

IMO, one of the worst things a rival can say about your new head coach is "Hey, I think that's a great hire for you guys." How many times did we hear Bammers say that about Pruitt? It's because they weren't worried about him. I want our rivals to hate and bash our coach.

We are going to have to support and protect the program if we bring him here.....no of this internal investigation over hotel room nonsense.... freeze would never survive.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I'm gonna let you co-op my dream. If the state of Tennessee ever pulls their heads out of their asses and legalize marijuana, you should start a pot farm stocked with mini-animals. Charge people admission. You cold make a fortune.
I've got the perfect farm name and slogan!

Wee-Farm
"You can put the D wherever you want! (TWSS)"

You never know. Pollack/Murray's bashing of the Pruitt hire could have been construed at the time as them being concerned he could turn Tennessee around. In any kind of competitive enterprise, people don't really hate on someone who they don't deem to be a threat.

IMO, one of the worst things a rival can say about your new head coach is "Hey, I think that's a great hire for you guys." How many times did we hear Bammers say that about Pruitt? It's because they weren't worried about him. I want our rivals to hate and bash our coach.
I’m cool with them bashing them as a coach.... not as a person.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
I’m cool with them bashing them as a coach.... not as a person.
They bashed him as a coach too. Murray said he didn't have what it takes to be a head coach or something to that effect.

Any fanbase bashes the rival coach both as a coach and a person. Saban cheats, is arrogant, etc. Spurrier is arrogant and a quitter, etc. Urban is a scumbag, etc.

They bashed him as a coach too. Murray said he didn't have what it takes to be a head coach or something to that effect.

Any fanbase bashes the rival coach both as a coach and a person. Saban cheats, is arrogant, etc. Spurrier is arrogant and a quitter, etc. Urban is a scumbag, etc.
I think murrray was saying that Bc of his personality. Not that he didn’t know football.

Freeze is a...

Yeah, but Urban really is a scumbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back