Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s such a weird feeling

I’ve been a fan for years, became obsessed with recruiting and that kind of tapered of the last two years. Now, I literally don’t care who transfers. I’m just not interested. The coaching drama is interesting to me but I’m really losing the more passionate aspects of my fandom

Same. Does anyone else just not even dare open a recruit’s thread? I’m so far from where I was just a few years ago.

I’ve been a fan for years, became obsessed with recruiting and that kind of tapered of the last two years. Now, I literally don’t care who transfers. I’m just not interested. The coaching drama is interesting to me but I’m really losing the more passionate aspects of my fandom
That pretty much sums up how I feel. I've held out hope for so long I'm all hoped out. This program has turned into a bad made for tv drama from the 90's that's entertaining for all the wrong reasons.

Last edited:

Bitch ass jones yucking it up on Bamas sideline as a glorified waitress surely made coaches on his “staff” happy. I mean come on, he didn’t even have a freaking role, wasn’t even the get back guy or anything. I wish nothing but complete failure for the rest of his coaching days.
I will not miss seeing him and his smug smile jump into every camera shot on the sideline. I give him 4 years tops in Jonesboro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back