Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree that he is an improvement over what we have, but so are many other coaches. If he is such a great commodity, why isn‘t he a candidate for any of the multiple vacancies in the NFL?
He’s had two cracks. Has anyone gotten a 3rd?

Most fans have no idea what really goes into running a successful program. The Tennessee fanbase is no outlier. Lots of armchair coaches around here who think they can do it better than the people who are put in place to do it.
You’re probably right, but I’d also make the case that the armchair coaches can count that 8 + 3 = 11.

The guy running the program currently can not, SC was proof of that.

Marrone, Steele, Lebby, and Garner? Hmmm.

That really isn't a bad staff. They have the bona fides and the risk is low. I don't know that they could win championships, but from a stabilization/competitive standpoint it is as close to a HR as we could expect.

giphy.gif

That's because pruitt is and will remain the head coach. That's seriously all there is to it. You guys have just been living in a fantasy land. He was never going anywhere.
Thats not entirely fair. I mean even media types with established connections to the university like Chris Lowe were saying they don't see how he survive. Not like it was rooted in some QAnon insanity land, there was some merit to it. But regardless, another year of sucking chodes coming up.

This negativity is killing me. I love Tennessee football. LOL, I cant believe we waited weeks to investigate, nothing. Waiting, to not only keep Pruitt...but, hire an even less enthusing coach.

You cant make it up.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
For you Chadwell’s offense won’t work in SEC or he runs the triple option blah blah...

Poster on VQ dug up these stats...

Chadwell's Coastal QB Grayson McCall

19th Nationally in Passing Yards
12th Nationally in Completion %
8th Nationally in Yards Per Attempt
10th Nationally in Passing TD's
6th Nationally in QB Rating
Now, you know they're gonna say------that wasn't against SEC defenses though

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back