Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saban got covid and missed a game. Not sure about players
He missed a game the second time he had a covid issue. To me that's some shady stuff. The first time he miraculously was over it, remember? And got to coach against GA. Then the second time he sat out. I think it was too much to do that twice.

I think you are right, and I think I will be a major pain in the ass, bitching loudly till the boring loser is fired. It is a suckass garbage dump hire, and the idea of it being dumped on us makes me want to punch Phil in his fat stupid face, and I will want him fired and cut off from any influence over the UT football program until time ends.🤬

If he doesn't hire Bor-rone then disregard this whole comment..😏

Keeping Pruitt or trying to shoehorn Steele in as HC are the only results that would justify that much animosity.

I hope not. Fire and hire. Same day. No board. Just announce. Be done with this and move forward.
Don’t we have to have job posted to public for 5 days per state law or is that a myth? Seems that would keep an immediate hire from being announced, even if he’s already hired and waiting.

There’s already a bunch of threads on VQ of the Pruitt supporters ready to take a victory lap. I can’t wait to watch it burn down lol.

There’s still Pruitt “supporters” out there?

That’s actually surprising.

I figured at most there might be some who were reluctantly accepting he was staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back