Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Three Dem congressman now. Honestly, I think it's unlikely they got it from the Republican anti-masker congressmen and women since none of them has come out as covid positive yet.

Three Dem congressman now. Honestly, I think it's unlikely they got it from the Republican anti-masker congressmen and women since none of them has come out as covid positive yet.

Probably got it from a eating a private dinner with 20 of his best friends at a swanky restaurant that’s closed to the general public. That’s how democrat politicians roll.

Should have put their gas masks on. Protect yourself.

Is a virologist a person who works at a University and is wrong about everything regarding their field of study? I'll ask the pediatrician.
What an ignorant statement. A virologist is PhD level researcher and scientist. You know, people who actually develop vaccines.

It’s like crediting the taste of the beer to the bar tender instead of the brew master. Moronic.

Last edited:

Look like he could afford a better mask or maybe not touch his and dig in his nose after pulling it down to talk to some of his friends . We may never know . 🤷‍♂️

What an ignorant statement. A virologist is PhD level researcher and scientist. You know, people who actually develop vaccines.

It’s like crediting the taste of the beer to the bar tender instead of the brew master. Moronic.
You do realize that I diagnose and treat illnesses (including some that are vaccine-preventable) on a daily basis, right? ...And that I administer vaccines daily? ...And that I studied immunology as part of my medical training? ... And that I have regular discussion with colleagues in Immunology and Infectious Disease?

As a rough estimate, I've probably seen around 75,000 sick kids in my career and have given north of 100,000 shots. No, I don't work in a lab all day, but I've got a pretty good handle on illness transmission and vaccine efficacy.

You do realize that I diagnose and treat illnesses (including some that are vaccine-preventable) on a daily basis, right? ...And that I administer vaccines daily? ...And that I studied immunology as part of my medical training? ... And that I have regular discussion with colleagues in Immunology and Infectious Disease?

As a rough estimate, I've probably seen around 75,000 sick kids in my career and have given north of 100,000 shots. No, I don't work in a lab all day, but I've got a pretty good handle on illness transmission and vaccine efficacy.
Apologies. I have no doubt you no more than the layman.

All of your accomplishments don’t equate to VN PF credibility.

jk

I've already disregarded his opinion. I will now get my info from CNN where their covid experts do not believe immunity exists and we will all die slow long haulers death.

I find it a bit odd that while whole states are in lock down and masked up , dying of Covid .. I’m not seeing spikes in deaths from truckers ( some of the most unhealthy folks in the country ) and you can trust me or not .. they aren’t wearing masks and they aren’t social distancing. Lol

Reactions: DC_Vol and hog88

Yeah, it's a lot more likely they got it from their fellow democrat who came back to the Capitol after testing positive because Pelosi needed the votes to win her re-election.

You thought the dentist's couldn't get any worse? Patients could soon be asked to wear HELMETS that Suck Up any COVID-infected cough droplets

To protect dentists from catching coronavirus, patients could soon be asked to wear open-faced helmets that suck up any COVID-laden droplets they cough up.

Developed by experts at New York's Cornell University, the disposable, transparent helmets are connected to a pump that creates a reverse flow of air around the head.

This ensures that any potentially infected droplets become trapped in the flow of air coming in through the mouth aperture — and are unable to escape the helmet.

Alongside dentists, the concept could also be used by so-called otolaryngologists — ear, nose and throat doctors — who also need access to patients' heads and necks.

37914736-9138673-image-a-25_1610466990102.jpg

COVID-19: Dental patients could wear HELMETS to suck droplets away | Daily Mail Online

You thought the dentist's couldn't get any worse? Patients could soon be asked to wear HELMETS that Suck Up any COVID-infected cough droplets

To protect dentists from catching coronavirus, patients could soon be asked to wear open-faced helmets that suck up any COVID-laden droplets they cough up.

Developed by experts at New York's Cornell University, the disposable, transparent helmets are connected to a pump that creates a reverse flow of air around the head.

This ensures that any potentially infected droplets become trapped in the flow of air coming in through the mouth aperture — and are unable to escape the helmet.

Alongside dentists, the concept could also be used by so-called otolaryngologists — ear, nose and throat doctors — who also need access to patients' heads and necks.

37914736-9138673-image-a-25_1610466990102.jpg

COVID-19: Dental patients could wear HELMETS to suck droplets away | Daily Mail Online

As a dentist with many decades experience I can tell you right now this concept won't fly. This contraption does not give us the access we need to do good work in the oral cavity. This is nothing more than a Ivy league school project that someone likely came up with in order to pass a class.

Us dentists have survived AIDS, hepatitis, SARS and many other infectious diseases. We ain't scared of no coronavirus. We'll take our vaccine and continue to do our work.

I find it a bit odd that while whole states are in lock down and masked up , dying of Covid .. I’m not seeing spikes in deaths from truckers ( some of the most unhealthy folks in the country ) and you can trust me or not .. they aren’t wearing masks and they aren’t social distancing. Lol

A97190A5-3BAE-4CB4-99FF-739FAF583C30.jpeg

VN Store

Back