Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to believe at some point the fascinations change. Younger generations often enjoy bucking the system and choosing their own cool things. Look at Facebook for example. A lot of young kids view it as an “old person platform” and choose other social media outlets and that’s how all these new things take off. Same for clothes, hairstyles, lingo, music, etc.
at some point, going to Bama will be uncool.

I just hope that point is in my lifetime.

They weren't unruly or anything. Peaceful, if you wish. Unless you just had an issue with what they were saying. First time in 15 years they seemed to have listened. I won't be out there, but i won't have a problem if people do. Especially, if you roll out Marrone. The administration has has more than made an "a$$" of themselves with the way they've tried to run this thing for the past decade. I think the perception of 3-7 is a lot worse than some fans going over on the hill objecting a hire.

Also, the fact you want to cherry pick one thing that the bad "fans" did is quite funny considering all of the dumba$$ery on the hill for 10 years. You one of those it's the fans fault people?
No, not at all. Opposite actually, I want Fulmer/ Pruitt fired all in one swipe ASAP! But the optics of the "protest" are terrible, the message always gets lost and the admin doesn't care. We need to hurt them financially, not with a bunch of yelling and screaming.

Not mad, there’s just no point in having a discussion with a petty Mfr.
It wasn't a discussion. You wanted to make some snarky comment about me supporting Chip Kelly at one point in time and you couldn't even spell his name right. If you want to dish insults online, spell things correctly. It's like internet 101.

Reactions: White Bread
i think it’s going to be

Marrone HC
Chaney Oc
Steele DC
Garner Dl

And tee and jayG stay on staff
I know I’m going to be in the minority here, but I can live with that. We need some adults in the room. This place recruits itself. I’m not saying this is my first choice, but I don’t think it’s the worst thing either.

I know I’m going to be in the minority here, but I can live with that. We need some adults in the room. This place recruits itself. I’m not saying this is my first choice, but I don’t think it’s the worst thing either.
I could live with Marrone. But I don't like the idea of Phil getting another chance to just go hire his buddy and keep hanging around the football team all the time.

The Pruitt disaster is on Phil. The idea that he would get to pick the next coach and continue meddling in the program after all of this is insane.

It wasn't a discussion. You wanted to make some snarky comment about me supporting Chip Kelly at one point in time and you couldn't even spell his name right. If you want to dish insults online, spell things correctly. It's like internet 101.
Actually it was a response about gimmicks. I’ve yet to dish insults to your womanly like responses. Oops, guess I just did. As far as an E being added to Kelly, who gives an actual F about that other than a petty ass hoe?

Yeah no reason to get mad arguing over something that isn't going to happen. Everyone can want Chadwell as much as they want and it probably won't happen. We can be fearful of Marrone and that hire is probably not going to happen.

I think it's hard to be successful if you have absolutely no idea what success looks like. Being a successful HC is more being able to get talented people around you. Hiring a guy that came up with a gimmicky offense and have won at a low level doesn't get me excited. I guess that's why they make chocolate and vanilla.
I understand the thinking involved in portraying Chadwell as “the guy with the gimmicky offense” but lean more to “the guy who coaches up what he’s got”...neither is proven fact. Will concede that the unknown factor is scary.

I could live with Marrone. But I don't like the idea of Phil getting another chance to just go hire his buddy and keep hanging around the football team all the time.

The Pruitt disaster is on Phil. The idea that he would get to pick the next coach and continue meddling in the program after all of this is insane.
Why would you want to live with Marrone? Pretty sure he's already married.

Chadwell is our Dabo. Change my mind
I’ll buy it til he isn’t but (mea culpa here) I was open minded to Chad Morris last search and experienced cold shudders of relief when he did the high wire act at the Razorbacks basketball game. 😥

If anybody didn’t already hate the state of UT football...

***believe they would’ve had to stay to JR year academically***

Also no idea if this is actually true bc I don’t want to look it up

Inaccurate. I'm sure there are transfers who didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back