Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that think they need to change the rules to help out the Defense? I mean, this is crazy
Nah defenses need to adjust. Maybe more dime. More CB heavy/nickel recruiting. Lighter pass coverage LBs. Idk the answer obviously...just ideas.

Idk any rules that changed recently. All the big teams just FINALLLY took up the big 12 "pansy" spread offenses and kicked old man ball to the curb. Now defenses have to learn and adjust.

His name has literally been floated for every single job opening. That’s for a reason. Insert your name into searches that make you look desirable.

Freeze is a good coach but he’s getting black balled for a reason
Matt Campbell’s name has been floated for 4 years now. He being blackballed too?

So how does CFB fix this? The supposed top 4 teams I think just got proven that they are nowhere close. Does expansion really help? The natty shouldn't be this wide of a gap.
Meh it's 1 game. In a covid year, variance was going to happen. But we've had some good championship games though since the 2012 notre dame beatdown.

Lmao Freeze repeats a Maxim during the broadcast, please hire this man

Going to be hard to GAF when we go with a boring NFL FFCA member over Freeze. I’m not even totally out on Marrone, but c’mon man. The exciting hire is right there basically quoting our maxims. Suck it up. Get off your high horse. Hire the man.

Nah defenses need to adjust. Maybe more dime. More CB heavy/nickel recruiting. Lighter pass coverage LBs. Idk the answer obviously...just ideas.

Idk any rules that changed recently. All the big teams just FINALLLY took up the big 12 "pansy" spread offenses and kicked old man ball to the curb. Now defenses have to learn and adjust.
I know it will probably never happen, but I would love to see Tank and T Mac run as 2 smaller cover linebackers

Reactions: Helton1 and MwB
I’ve come to 2 realizations:

1) College football is the greatest sport to follow. Absolutely enchanting. Everything about it.

2) College football games... are the worst product on TV.

I will give butch this. At least it was interesting. This is boring. Like announcers at baseball games trying to fill the void

I am mainly talking about the downfield lineman rule. Make it 1 yard not 3. Thats just a crazy crazy rule that kills the defense trying to read the play.

That 3-3-5 defense the guy from Cincy seemed to look decent

I am mainly talking about the downfield lineman rule. Make it 1 yard not 3. Thats just a crazy crazy rule that kills the defense trying to read the play.
2. Things I would like to see, but I think it wouldn't kill offenses too much. Be stricter on holding. Let DB's/ WR be more physical down field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back