'22 AR WR Quincey McAdoo (Arkansas commit)

WR coach Justin Stepp leaving for his home state South Carolina really hurt the Hogs with him. Stepp was a great recruiter.

Thatś life tho...one STEP...P at a time :cool:
I guess he was ready to step-up to the challenge.
Right?

"It's a good class going to Arkansas in my grade ... it's a lot of talent," he said."A lot of the in-state kids going there want me to stay in-state, too."

Huh. How about that. Even 3-8 Arkansas can keep their in state talent but all the Tennessee kids look for any reason whatsoever to leave.

Huh. How about that. Even 3-8 Arkansas can keep their in state talent but all the Tennessee kids look for any reason whatsoever to leave.

They don’t have an outspoken member of organization that trains their instate kids publicly saying TN and new staff sucks without giving them a chance. Might as forget about landing npa kids for awhile

Tennessee needs to work with HS coaches to steer kids away from NPA for a while.

Not going to happen and shouldn’t happen as they provide great exposure. Just need everyone to move on from what happened and not take it out on new staff. Such as preaching up tempo doesn’t work yet striking Lincoln Riley jock who has run uptempo with no defense

Not going to happen and shouldn’t happen as they provide great exposure. Just need everyone to move on from what happened and not take it out on new staff. Such as preaching up tempo doesn’t work yet striking Lincoln Riley jock who has run uptempo with no defense
Then maybe we should call for an investigation into the pay for play for high school students. We keep hearing, “well, everybody does it.”

3-7 (not that that's much better), but yeah. Even Chad Morris had one of the best recruiting classes Arkansas has had in the SEC. Unless you're making the CFP every year there are all sorts of reasons kids pick schools other than record.

VN Store

Back