No More Tweeting for Donny

Thanks for answering.
Most don't see blm and the kkk the same.
That's like seeing integration and segregation the same.

Blm isn’t about integration, we already have that. They’re for a meritless and lawless society where blacks are immune to consequences from the law and GIVEN everything based on their skin color. Seems the tech monopolies are showing they’re for something worse than segregation......exclusion.

Cmon. You can’t be half racist and you can’t be half Marxist. Would you disagree?
Who said anything about being half Marxist? The movement has grown to represent something completely disassociated with whether or not a couple of the founding members claimed to be Marxist. Trying to tie the movement to Marxism is nothing more than a red herring.
But yes.....racism and Marxism are both on continuums.

Blm isn’t about integration, we already have that. They’re for a meritless and lawless society where blacks are immune to consequences from the law and GIVEN everything based on their skin color. Seems the tech monopolies are showing they’re for something worse than segregation......exclusion.
Thanks for offering yourself up as the example of exactly what I was saying.

Who said anything about being half Marxist? The movement has grown to represent something completely disassociated with whether or not a couple of the founding members claimed to be Marxist. Trying to tie the movement to Marxism is nothing more than a red herring.
But yes.....racism and Marxism are both on continuums.
Ok so the founders of a movement are Marxists but some others are good people? Is that what you’re saying in a nutshell? Just asking because it sounds familiar.

Reactions: AM64
Probably not. The stuff at the barricades looked somewhat violent - kinda like some concerts with overly aggressive fans. What took place outside the capitol doors looked like the cops invited the guys in. Most of the pictures I've seen inside looked like tourists snapping pictures, and I'll freely admit I haven't spent a lot of time scouring all the news that may be news. The most troubling to me was what I read on a military news site about security issues - specifically documents left out, unsecured computers, and a representative's missing laptop. The only signs I actually seen of damage were in that report, too - a broken window and papers strewn over the floor. My guess is that as soon as the investigators are able to smash some stuff we'll see some real damage reports. Nothing looked anywhere near what has been happening during the blm "mostly peaceful"
protests.

Remind me to stay away from this tour group.

PolitiFact - Is Black Lives Matter a Marxist movement?
Black Lives Matter has grown into a national anti-racism movement broadly supported by Americans, few of whom would identify themselves as Marxist.
Is Black Lives Matter Marxist? No and Yes. | Brad Polumbo
You’re proving my point Luther.

The BLM organization was founded by and is run by trained Marxists. They even deleted text on their website confirming this.

You are not making any distinction between people who support the “black lives matter” movement and the BLM Marxist organization.

Linking politifact isn’t helping your argument here.

Reactions: AM64
Ok so the founders of a movement are Marxists but some others are good people? Is that what you’re saying in a nutshell? Just asking because it sounds familiar.
I'm saying that the vast majority of the people who have supported the BLM movement and gone to protests don't even have a clue about the 3 founders of the organization nor to they care. It's completely irrelevant.

I'm saying that the vast majority of the people who have supported the BLM movement and gone to protests don't even have a clue about the 3 founders of the organization nor to they care. It's completely irrelevant.
I think I agree with you but can you really not see the irony?

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
You’re proving my point Luther.

The BLM organization was founded by and is run by trained Marxists. They even deleted text on their website confirming this.

You are not making any distinction between people who support the “black lives matter” movement and the BLM Marxist organization.

Linking politifact isn’t helping your argument here.
Why concern yourself with anything other than the "black lives matter" movement?
What difference does it make that 2 of the original founders were Marxists?
It has absolutely ZERO relevance to what the movement grew to become.

That’s precisely the problem.

Most people supporting “black lives matter” don’t understand that by doing so they are also supporting/legitimizing the BLM Marxist organization that just so happened to take in over $1 Billion in donations in 2020.

Just because you say it doesn’t matter that the BLM organization is Marxist doesn’t make it true.

Where did that money go? ActBlue 🤔

Reactions: Kristy* and AM64
Why concern yourself with anything other than the "black lives matter" movement?
What difference does it make that 2 of the original founders were Marxists?
It has absolutely ZERO relevance to what the movement grew to become.
Read my post above

That’s precisely the problem.

Most people supporting “black lives matter” don’t understand that by doing so they are also supporting/legitimizing the BLM Marxist organization that just so happened to take in over $1 Billion in donations in 2020.

Just because you say it doesn’t matter that the BLM organization is Marxist doesn’t make it true.

Where did that money go? ActBlue 🤔
Link the $1 billion claim.

Marxists.

Chinese Communist Party.

Blah blah blah. The sooner you figure out everyone's in it for the money the sooner you abandon the pretense that there is any sustainable appetite to change things.

Parler to be down 'for a while' without AWS, executives say: 'We are clearly being singled out'

FB_IMG_1584245992623.jpg

Yet the left routinely boycotts and protests Chick-fil-a because the owner didn’t approve of gay marriage. So the views of the founders of an institution or organization are relevant. Or are they not?

Interesting video. Don't usually watch these death videos. That being said, she has nobody to blame but herself for being shot. They clearly went too far. That being said, this should have happened with all the spring/summer riots. Instead we normalized them. That's more to blame for this than Trump.

Reactions: rocytop2624
Yet the left routinely boycotts and protests Chick-fil-a because the owner didn’t approve of gay marriage. So the views of the founders of an institution or organization are relevant. Or are they not?
I've never boycotted Chick-fil-a.
There seems to be multiple BLM organizations. Maybe all the protestors and donators are supporting the majority of non-Marxist organizations.

I've never boycotted Chick-fil-a.
There seems to be multiple BLM organizations. Maybe all the protestors and donators are supporting the majority of non-Marxist organizations.
Or maybe a large portion fly the flag to shield them from their bad behavior

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back