2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

She's gonna be a catch, GT
I don't go out on a limb this early often, but this one I will

Jaloni and Madi are in 24 class . Jaloni is definitely a point guard and Madi seems to be a combo guard ? These ladies are Tennessee players coming out in the 2024 class ! However, there is another Tennessee player (Cori Allen ) playing at Hillsboro High School in Nashville. Her class is 2023 and she is a point guard also ! A little bigger at 5’10” and stout build . We will be needing point guards in 23 & 24 as Miles will be on junior and senior years ! Let’s see how things come out ?

No doubt all our new players will get a lot of floor time while preparing them for the conference slate. Just like this year and last. While some might not grasp her strategy, it seems clear to me. Recruit accomplished and well adjusted stars that will integrate into the team then play them a lot in pre-conference. Don't just play them against inferior teams, play them in tough situations when the pressure is on and the foe is talented. Try to get as much of that type work done as possible before starting conference play.
I totally agree with your assessment. In his press conference, Neighbors talked about trying to find a way to build confidence for his bench after our bench out scored them 20-0. Kellie uses the non-conference to build confidence and get data on different lineups. Although people don’t like it because it makes for ugly basketball, it seems to be working. Our bench gave us good minutes against Arkansas and Indiana. Kellie throws them into tough situations early during non-conference games. She forces them to play through mistakes even when we as fans would prefer she call a timeout. They learn their strengths and weakness playing with each other in live game situations and it gives film to teach. If you watch film when the Top 7 have been on the court together, they are playing at a very high level. If Salary and Emily can keep giving us good minutes, this team can play with anyone.

She beat Arkansas and has yet to land a top 20 recruit.

Let's just see her get to a Final Four first and go from there...
she technically landed Kaiya Wynn when she was ranked #21 in the nation before covid hit and Kaiya not playing ball in the summer becuz of her health and the new ranking service droping her 39 spots becuz of her not playing.

she technically landed Kaiya Wynn when she was ranked #21 in the nation before covid hit and Kaiya not playing ball in the summer becuz of her health and the new ranking service droping her 39 spots becuz of her not playing.

Kaiya was never unhealthy or sick.
I know this for a fact.

She was ranked 23 and was dropped to 62 from lack of exposure to the graders...We have in her the #23 player in the country and most probably, she would have vaulted up the ladder

Kaiya was never unhealthy or sick.
I know this for a fact.

She was ranked 23 and was dropped to 62 from lack of exposure to the graders...We have in her the #23 player in the country and most probably, she would have vaulted up the ladder
Kaiya wasnt unhealthy or sick she just didnt play in the summer for her safety

Coach, the thought of having Madi and Justine on the floor together at the same time, is almost too much to comprehend....

After watching lots of film on Madi (not as much as you) but damn, that little girl is a baller and greatness awaits her....I do hope it is in Lady Vol Orange and White, with just a touch of blue...

The face of a 3 point killer....And a lane slasher.
12013550_f5224993057d4424992d1b782878ba8a.jpg

She sent me this link today;

mine comes up behind a paywall can someone summitt up 😁
Kaiya Wynn, Foster
Notable:
The Tennessee signee tallied a triple-double with 28 points, 20 rebounds and 12 assists in a win over Lamar Consolidated last week. She followed with 34 points, eight rebounds and eight assists in a win over Willowridge and 26 points, 12 rebounds and five steals in a win over Fulshear. Wynn, a transfer from Ensworth School in Tennessee, is averaging 29.6 points, 11.3 rebounds and 5.3 steals per game this season.

Kaiya Wynn, Foster
Notable:
The Tennessee signee tallied a triple-double with 28 points, 20 rebounds and 12 assists in a win over Lamar Consolidated last week. She followed with 34 points, eight rebounds and eight assists in a win over Willowridge and 26 points, 12 rebounds and five steals in a win over Fulshear. Wynn, a transfer from Ensworth School in Tennessee, is averaging 29.6 points, 11.3 rebounds and 5.3 steals per game this season.

Thank you kindly

VN Store

Back