JG to Washington State

Wonder what the connection with WSU was?
I assumed much like East time zoners dont watch west coast games because of Pacific timed games. He felt maybe his reputation on west coast might be more like a fresh start as far away as possible. Complete fresh start. Anywhere in east coast and there are years of games people have seen his games where he 💩 the bed on game days.

I bet this won’t be his last transfer, I think he doesn’t play a down for Wazzoo and goes to a small school to get PT.

Why the Andes??
A reference to the Rugby team that crashed in the Andes back in the day. Basically..whole team is gone and gotta scrap the bottom of the barrel for replacements...but lo and behold they aren't all dead and come back and JG never takes a snap.

Too vague a reference I guess. Let me go get more coffee.

I figured it out guys. I figured out why he wanted to go to Washington state. He feels a deep connection with that ridiculous flag that keeps showing up on college gameday. Nobody really cares, it’s not cool, it’s not a great flag, the team is not any good, but the flag gets all kinds of glory and attention every week. Somehow it just keeps showing up even though everyone rolls their eyes when they see it. Sound like anyone we know!?!?

I figured it out guys. I figured out why he wanted to go to Washington state. He feels a deep connection with that ridiculous flag that keeps showing up on college gameday. Nobody really cares, it’s not cool, it’s not a great flag, the team is not any good, but the flag gets all kinds of glory and attention every week. Somehow it just keeps showing up even though everyone rolls their eyes when they see it. Sound like anyone we know!?!?
uh, the Vols?

Sarcasm dude, but knowing our luck, he probably will.

Do you realize that there are actually people on here who think he is a quality quarterback? In fact, within the hour I’m sure I’ll get somebody arguing with me about his completion percentage or the fact that he’s a good kid and I should not be ripping his play. Even though I’m not ripping him personally, his play was horrible. Just wait....the JG/Pruitt sympathetic army will rise up shortly. SMH 🤦🏻🙄

Soooo does this mean K-townking will change his name to Pullman king?...By the way anybody heard from him?...He kinda disappeared when JG got benched...I picture him sitting in a dark room in a corner with a lamp switch in his hand clicking it off and on like Glenn Close in fatal attraction.

With the coaching and fan support you got at UT, I don't know how you did not succeed here.

200w.gif

Good Luck in the future!

Last edited:
I bet this won’t be his last transfer, I think he doesn’t play a down for Wazzoo and goes to a small school to get PT.

It’s a really odd fit. WSU’s offense is the Run and Shoot. I can’t see JG skill set fitting that scheme. They are however a very young team so perhaps they are looking at him for some leadership in practice and on the sidelines. From JG’s standpoint, this may have been one of only a few offers. Regardless, I too wish him luck.

Reactions: Volle

VN Store

Back