Jeremy lost his fire

That’s a good point. My recent image of him seems like is that at of him lecturing the media and fans that “Jg gives us the best chance to win” and “everyone that’s at practice knows that”.
He had a chance here. This fan base is so damn desperate for any sign of life that most of us absolutely got behind him. But it’s over now. He’s just not anywhere close to being intelligent enough to run a program.

Last edited:
The year he kicked the board, the team quit the last 2 games
The year he grabbed players by the facemask, the team lost to GSU
The year he fired a coach in the middle of the game, the team quit in the 2nd half

The problem isn't the intensity, it's the coach.....

And Vince Lombardi, George Halas, RR Neyland, John Majors, Bill Parcells, Nick Saban.

But these guys were couching a different type of player. Today young guys have the ability to say and say "go f--k yourself and get away with it in some cases and if they don't get their way just move to another minor league pro program. Excuse me, another school!!

When he was kicking whiteboards and grabbing face masks, platers were responding. I wonder if he was told to tone it down? Coaches have to be themselves and if players can’t take old school coaching they should leave.
When you get $12,000,000 in GUARANTEED cash, you might tend to lose your spark. Gomer Gump is an idiot hayseed bumpkin who is in waaaay over his chrome dome and we can thank pitiful AD Phil-o-Potamus Fulmer.

Beat me to it except I was thinking more of a geologist studying the origins of plate tectonics .... ergo a “plater”. Because you know .... well Jeremy Pruitt ?

Hard to think our "tater" would have ever studied "platers."

Reactions: Jravol78
Woody Hayes did that for 28 years;)

View attachment 337755
Yeah but as you have seen with the evolution of tough nosed coaches. In todays climate. Woody Hayes would not have made it that long. Bobby Knight and some of those classic physical coaches way back when would not survived public backlash from social media etc.... I mean we saw Greg Marshall get fired for less. And whats the guy who was as USF before Charlie Strong that was let go. And like the guy who was Indiana footballs coach before Tom Allen. We wont see anymore of that style surviving their employers reviews going forward.

Hear me out... Why fire Pruitt, with his contract locking the University for the full amount. Why fire him? Keep him. Make him, I dunno, trash can maintenance. Stadium stripe maintainer. Just switch him to another job not on the field. There are plenty of menial jobs that he can be assigned to. Then if he quits, that's on him. If we are gonna have to pay him regardless, then keep him and make him somebody's coffee getter, mail room clerks assistant, football air up guy, whatever.

When he was kicking whiteboards and grabbing face masks, platers were responding. I wonder if he was told to tone it down? Coaches have to be themselves and if players can’t take old school coaching they should leave.

The players are leaving in droves

VN Store

Back