2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Kaiya...#VolStrong!

Can't wait to hear fans call her name during games. It will sound like a war cry.

Kiiii-yuuuh!!!!
With what CKH is bringing back next year and adding this incoming freshman class, along with Pissott following...All I can do, is smile and say "I FEEL GOOD!!" πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ...Quality players and good coaching, goes a long way...LVFL πŸ§‘πŸŠπŸ€πŸ§‘

So, who are the UT commits for 2021 and their heights, position and ranking of possible, anyone?

Stricklin 6’2” 39β€”-50 ?

Puckett. 6’2”. 21–28–43?

Wynn. 5’10”. 23β€”62β€”100. ?

Miles. 5’6”. 46β€”-89. ?

Ratings depends on which one and what month was last update !

Let’s say they are not top ten but are rated as high as 21 β€”β€”- to 100 ???? Rae Burrell was 50ish and I’ll take her any day of the week and twice on Sunday. It’s a good class and rated as a top ten class by some ! They will help and contribute. JMO

Puckett. 6’2”. 21–28–43?

Miles. 5’6”. 46β€”-89. ?

Let’s say they are not top ten but are rated as high as 21 β€”β€”- to 100 ???? Rae Burrell was 50ish and I’ll take her any day of the week and twice on Sunday. It’s a good class and rated as a top ten class by some ! They will help and contribute. JMO
JOO
Just "Our" Oopinion

Puckett. 6’2”. 21–28–43?

Miles. 5’6”. 46β€”-89. ?

Multiple sources have sighted Kaia is now 6’0” I believe hoopgurls is out of date. She appears to be 6’0” or very close in her tape. If she were almost dunking at 5’10” I’d be losing my mind haha.

Multiple sources have sighted Kaia is now 6’0” I believe hoopgurls is out of date. She appears to be 6’0” or very close in her tape. If she were almost dunking at 5’10” I’d be losing my mind haha.

Agree with her height .... As most on this forum know.... I am a avid fan of following the recruits . I was just using my notes from that year and did not think about if they were correct since over a year ago ! Just trying to answer the posters question about 21 recruits coming.... I saw the video with her dunking! And had heard from other places of her growth lately . I am sure she is 6’ also .... thanks

As far as dunking..... I know a 5’9” bb player (male) who could dunk on a fast break ! Even with small hands ? He could also high jump 6’6” also .... Just Saying 😁

Agree with her height .... As most on this forum know.... I am a avid fan of following the recruits . I was just using my notes from that year and did not think about if they were correct since over a year ago ! Just trying to answer the posters question about 21 recruits coming.... I saw the video with her dunking! And had heard from other places of her growth lately . I am sure she is 6’ also .... thanks

As far as dunking..... I know a 5’9” bb player (male) who could dunk on a fast break ! Even with small hands ? He could also high jump 6’6” also .... Just Saying 😁

PRG, now you know that was our secret...LOL

Reactions: creekdipper
PRG, now you know that was our secret...LOL

Is that you Dick Fosberry .... I have not seen you since the national track meet in Houston Texas 1965 ! How have you been ? Doing your flop and me doing the old fashioned roll over . I felt like you were cheating going over the bar head first ! But your style has certainly caught on ! In case you forgot , I did finish 7th Place but not bad for a Tennessee boy out of 50 states ! But you beat me and you changed history that weekend ! Just Saying 😱

I've spent quite awhile looking at this girls film.....She is magnificent!!!! Extremely fast, very fast twitch muscles, shoots a deadly three ball, drives the lane like a demon, and plays a strong stifling defense....

Put her with Karoline Striplin, Sara Puckett, and Brooklyn Miles, together those four women make one hell of a recruiting class....
BB10QFH6.img

Showing my ignorance here. Have these kids actually signed or are they just verbal commits?

I think each and everyone of the players in this upcoming class will play a lot of basketball their first season here not only in the preliminary games, but also in the SEC games. I think all four are very talented and fear that some players we have on the team now may find themselves further down the bench. I think with Walker, Salary, Wynn, and Miles our perimeter speed will be able to match any team in the SEC. I expect Striplin can come in and take some of the minutes we lose to KK's graduation and do a very effective job. She has a perimeter shot that KK has never had. Coach Harper has been working hard to come up with a bench that doesn't lose much when a starter has to go out. She has a couple of players like that this season and next she will have a half dozen. I think we finally reach a point where we can probably go ten deep without losing much effectiveness on the floor. If I were any of the players on the team this season that are not playing much I would be prepared to work very hard all summer like Burrell did to improve their games because the players coming in are very hard workers and they are coming to play.

I think each and everyone of the players in this upcoming class will play a lot of basketball their first season here not only in the preliminary games, but also in the SEC games. I think all four are very talented and fear that some players we have on the team now may find themselves further down the bench. I think with Walker, Salary, Wynn, and Miles our perimeter speed will be able to match any team in the SEC. I expect Striplin can come in and take some of the minutes we lose to KK's graduation and do a very effective job. She has a perimeter shot that KK has never had. Coach Harper has been working hard to come up with a bench that doesn't lose much when a starter has to go out. She has a couple of players like that this season and next she will have a half dozen. I think we finally reach a point where we can probably go ten deep without losing much effectiveness on the floor. If I were any of the players on the team this season that are not playing much I would be prepared to work very hard all summer like Burrell did to improve their games because the players coming in are very hard workers and they are coming to play.

Strong post my friend.....Very strong!

I'm hopeful for this season, however, I do see some limitations...But, after the way this crew just dispatched Arkansas, I'm more hopeful...

These recruits coming for the next season, are all spectacular....Speed, athletic, tall (all except one, but she is extra fast) and most importantly, they are all scorers of the first magnitude...

Then, on the near horizon, comes Justine.....Damn, it is going to be fun around here.
The secret sauce...
D7WgWDAUEAADYEr.jpg:large

Agree on newby’s getting PT. However , miles will be a point in waiting ! JMO
That is if Horston wants to be a pg. verses other positions? Jordan, Walker, Salary, ???
And Wynn might push Miles down a bit ?
Next year we could have 14-15 player’s depending on Green coming back or transfers coming in ? Our lower subs , Rennie, Saunders, Darby, might as you mentioned become less used as better recruits start to come on board ? All of this depends on the freshmen class being ready to contribute!
All this being said : Everything is hypothetical and each player knows their own capabilities.
2021 Will be the first year in a long time that our numbers and playing time will become selective, and what a good problem to have !

That is if Horston wants to be a pg. verses other positions? Jordan, Walker, Salary, ???
Next year we could have 14-15 player’s depending on Green coming back or transfers coming in ? Our lower subs , Rennie, Saunders, Darby, might as you mentioned become less used as better recruits start to come on board ? All of this depends on the freshmen class being ready to contribute!
All this being said : Everything is hypothetical and each player knows their own capabilities.
2021 Will be the first year in a long time that our numbers and playing time will become selective, and what a good problem to have !

The bench next year, will be ready for prime time....Lookout SEC, the Lady Vols are coming for your a$$.
9781501167713_p0_v3_s550x406.jpg

Last edited:
Coach, the thought of having Madi and Justine on the floor together at the same time, is almost too much to comprehend....

After watching lots of film on Madi (not as much as you) but damn, that little girl is a baller and greatness awaits her....I do hope it is in Lady Vol Orange and White, with just a touch of blue...

The face of a 3 point killer....And a lane slasher.
12013550_f5224993057d4424992d1b782878ba8a.jpg

I'm really thinking with Davis gone were going to see more and more of Horston at the two guard and Burrell at the three. Some players won't get a lot of playing time and that could be freshmen or returnees. I can see us being able to use ten players and not lose much in effective play next season. I think Wynn is right now the most underrated player in the class Hoopgurlz moving her from number 23 to 62 and I think she is 100 somewhere else it totally going to make them look ridiculous next season.

No doubt all our new players will get a lot of floor time while preparing them for the conference slate. Just like this year and last. While some might not grasp her strategy, it seems clear to me. Recruit accomplished and well adjusted stars that will integrate into the team then play them a lot in pre-conference. Don't just play them against inferior teams, play them in tough situations when the pressure is on and the foe is talented. Try to get as much of that type work done as possible before starting conference play.

Coach, the thought of having Madi and Justine on the floor together at the same time, is almost too much to comprehend....

After watching lots of film on Madi (not as much as you) but damn, that little girl is a baller and greatness awaits her....I do hope it is in Lady Vol Orange and White, with just a touch of blue...

The face of a 3 point killer....And a lane slasher.
12013550_f5224993057d4424992d1b782878ba8a.jpg

She's gonna be a catch, GT
I don't go out on a limb this early often, but this one I will

VN Store

Back