'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Ty Simpson QB
Dallan Hayden RB
Jordan James RB
Horton WR
The four horsemen! But if all this negative crap that is being posted day in and day out, I would not blame them for looking for a positive anything. I’m a lifelong believer in our program. Dang folks let’s get happy

Reactions: Helton1
Speaking of quarterbacks, let us discuss Ty Simpson. Look for Simpson to take a step back and have a broader look at his recruitment. He had hoped to do something in January and we no longer believe that will be the case. With Steve Sarkisian off to Texas, he will need time to get to know Alabama’s new offensive coordinator which is likely to be Bill O'Brien. That has bought him some time in our opinion as he also monitors what is happening in Knoxville. LSU, A&M and Texas have all called this week. Clemson remains a factor but is likely going to want an answer sooner rather than later. In our opinion this is still between the Vols and Bama but with both either experiencing change or dealing with questions surrounding the program, it’s wise of Simpson to slow things down to see how things settle.
-VQ

FWIW, I don’t think Texas is a real player with Simpson, even with Sark. I’m sure they’d pursue him further if they thought he had interest, but they are more like to pursue some instate targets and try to flip Quinn Evers back from tOSU.

Can someone in West Tenn who has seen Ty Simpson play more than a couple of times comment on whether or not they think he will be a big time college QB at a P5 school.

Can someone in West Tenn who has seen Ty Simpson play more than a couple of times comment on whether or not they think he will be a big time college QB at a P5 school.

So the fact that Bama, Clemson, and Tennessee want him really bad isn’t enough for you?

You need a message board poster to convince you?

Ty has been groomed from the start to be a very smart player. He has good hands, good feet work. Has a rifle for a arm, with some good blocking and a good receiver corps I sense good things from him. Good family and family values. All of which comes into play with how he has preformed on the field.

VN Store

Back