Hendon Hooker QB Transfer from VT

2 bit scouting report: He's JG if JG could could also run. Good QB to have on the roster, but hopefully not the starter.

That being said, I'm super glad we have a true mobile QB on the roster. If he isn't the starter, he is the ideal type of QB to have as a back-up. Completely changes the gameplan of the other team any time he comes in the game.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
That's an odd transfer to take with HB entering his Sophomore year, and Salter coming in as a Freshman. This looks like a lack of faith (deservedly so) in Weinke having either of them ready, and more opportunity for QB controversy in 2021.
Either way we arent screwed if Pruitt gets the ax & HB leaves over it. Hooker is a grad transfer so once he is here that's it for him & Salter chose Tennessee. We should be ok reguardless.

Either way we arent screwed if Pruitt gets the ax & HB leaves over it. Hooker is a grad transfer so once he is here that's it for him & Salter chose Tennessee. We should be ok reguardless.

Harrison Bailey didn't show anything on the field this year that indicates he has the ability to impact the downward trend of the offensive production with the current staff.

Kaseem Hill, Keller Chryst, now this kid.

CJP gets transfer qbs as insurance policies, nothing more.
This is where I'm at. I'd love to be excited about this, but I'll have to see this guy on the field to believe he actually get a shot.

This is awesome and all but we got to be asking why he chose to come here.

Does he know things we don't? I mean obviously he would know a lot more than us if UT reached out to him. But what would be the reason him choosing us? Does he know Pruitt is gone or does he know Pruitt is staying here for good and Pruitt has guaranteed him some playing time this season? With all the crap going on including an investigation, how does one choose us right now??

VN Store

Back