Who Better than Coach Fulmer to pull VolNation together

TNvolsFanCrook22

Think of all the VFL’s that would have his back...think of the coaches that would wanna work for a HOF coach. All former players would be on board. I am hoping Fulmer takes the job

Reactions: golfballs
Think of all the VFL’s that would have his back...think of the coaches that would wanna work for a HOF coach. All former players would be on board. I am hoping Fulmer takes the job

Are you a negavol now? I thought we all needed to jump on board the Pruitt train and support these boys? What changed?

I just feel like we are all gonna be super disappointed at the names that will want this job after all is said and done...

I just feel like we are all gonna be super disappointed at the names that will want this job after all is said and done...

What will be new? Our hapless administration has failed at hiring a coach for 12 years, what makes this any different?

However, I would anticipate that there will be candidates that would want/take the job, but they just won't pull the trigger on them.

If you think we couldn't have Chadwell or Freeze right now, then I don't know what to tell you. Both of these would be an upgrade over what we have.

We could potentially also get Napier or Neal Brown. Likewise, both would be an upgrade.

70yo, hasn't coached in a decade, and his real prime was over 2 decades ago....... what could possibly go wrong?

I've got a better idea: let's move on past the "Glory Days. He got us a Natty!" and name the turf "Fulmer Field" and find him a nice cabin in Winchester to enjoy his retirement.

What job you talking about? I didn't know we had one available or are you talking about the new Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin movie.

List of candidates:
1-Not Phil Fulmer
2-A MAC/AAC up and comer (You will need Google)
3-A current SEC Coordinator/Position Coach (Still probably need Google)
4- Nuclear option- Greg Shiano

Fan choices- Hugh Freeze, Jamey Chadwell, Luke Fickell, etc. (Never expect any of these)

List of candidates:
1-Not Phil Fulmer
2-A MAC/AAC up and comer (You will need Google)
3-A current SEC Coordinator/Position Coach (Still probably need Google)
4- Nuclear option- Greg Shiano

Fan choices- Hugh Freeze, Jamey Chadwell, Luke Fickell, etc. (Never expect any of these)

Unfortunately, history has proven you will be right.

Nope, certainly do not want Fulmer his time has long passed. The game moves at lightning bolt pace compared to what he was use to in the 90s and 00s. Anyone who wants Fulmer back as head coach needs to call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to reach a 24-hour crisis center.

VN Store

Back