'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

There is just so much Georgia talk on here I thought I would join in. Wasnt trying to cause trouble.

So, since your a dawg are you really happy with Kirby?
Knowing every year it’s the same result?
Is he at his ceiling?
Is he really any better than Richt?

So, since your a dawg are you really happy with Kirby?
Knowing every year it’s the same result?
Is he at his ceiling?
Is he really any better than Richt?
Yes I am happy with Kirby. His and Richts first years are almost the same less an NC appearance. Richt's problem was his last 5 years of compliancy. He and UGA needed a change. Let's look at Clemson. How long did it take Dabo to make some noise. What 6 or 7 years I havent looked it up. Did people say it would be the same result year after year. To answer your question yes I like Kirby here and I don't think the ceiling has been reached.

Yes I am happy with Kirby. His and Richts first years are almost the same less an NC appearance. Richt's problem was his last 5 years of compliancy. He and UGA needed a change. Let's look at Clemson. How long did it take Dabo to make some noise. What 6 or 7 years I havent looked it up. Did people say it would be the same result year after year. To answer your question yes I like Kirby here and I don't think the ceiling has been reached.
So he was too clean?

Fair enough.

A program that has multiple national titles in the past 10 years

So Alabama, Clemson. That’s it.

Just going to a few NY6 bowls doesn’t make you elite. If that were true, UCF is also an elite program

The term “elite” gets used too leniently around here. Ohio State shouldn’t even be considered “elite” unless they beat Alabama in a couple of weeks

Then if you think TN is going to get an "elite level" you are a fool. No program will ever be as a good as Bama has been the last 12 years. Saban is legitimately the GOAT the success they've had since 2008 is unparalleled.

You are insane if you don't think schools like OSU, UGA, and OU aren't elite right now. They are competing for a title every year. Bringing in elite recruiting classes every yr. Sending at least 5-10 players to the draft every year with mutiple firsts round picks. They bring in a ton of cash every yr.

You can say the coaches aren't elite b/c they haven't won the big game. That's fine. The programs themselves however are absolutely elite. We would be lucky to be in their shoes.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Then if you think TN is going to get an "elite level" you are a fool. No program will ever be as a good as Bama has been the last 12 years. Saban is legitimately the GOAT the success they've had since 2008 is unparalleled.

You are insane if you don't think schools like OSU, UGA, and OU aren't elite right now. They are competing for a title every year. Bringing in elite recruiting classes every yr. Sending at least 5-10 players to the draft every year with mutiple firsts round picks. They bring in a ton of cash every yr.

You can say the coaches aren't elite b/c they haven't won the big game. That's fine. The programs themselves however are absolutely elite. We would be lucky to be in their shoes.
Yaaawwwwnnnnn..... dumb. We are an elite program, we just can’t make a good hire. We will be back one day.

VN Store

Back