JT Daniels coming back for UGA*

They'll still lose a game they shouldn't!😂
like Tenn losing to Vandy or Ky? They didn’t lose to anyone they shouldn’t have except Fla...and that was a good team this year. I don’t see them losing any SEC East games for a while

like Tenn losing to Vandy or Ky? They didn’t lose to anyone they shouldn’t have except Fla...and that was a good team this year. I don’t see them losing any SEC East games for a while
With that level of talent they shouldn’t be losing 2 games. They got a more expensive Richt.

he’s pretty good...don’t know about overrated
only watched him couple of times
first he is small and did not exhibit great arm strength
agree that team around him will make him successful
they will be class of the east for sure because of quality of squad----- and no competition in the east esp if Mullen leaves

they will be class of the east for sure because of quality of squad----- and no competition in the east esp if Mullen leaves
He’s listed at 6’3.. not sure anyone in this forum has an eye for talent evals from what I’ve observed. Everyone is just a touch more accurate than D4H

Reactions: Atlanta917
dude has a cannon and still with a gimp knee...he threw a 60 yard pass flat footed in the bowl game.

They'll blow a game

They'll blow a game
to who? this past year it was fla and bama and was with a walk on qb...now they have a legit gunslinger to go along with their . The clemson game is a tossup...but you think they’re losing to anyone else? They own Auburn, Tenn, Fla is going to be down...Carolina is weak...who?

to who? this past year it was fla and bama and was with a walk on qb...now they have a legit gunslinger to go along with their . The clemson game is a tossup...but you think they’re losing to anyone else? They own Auburn, Tenn, Fla is going to be down...Carolina is weak...who?
Idk, but watch and see.

Awwww, typical uga fan seeking affirmation that uga is the bestest ever and will totally win it all next year. On a rivals board. I will never understand that fanbase. Most passive aggressive, needy fans in sports.

Notice the Florida and Bama fans doing the same thing? No, you don’t. Only uga fans.

uga. Trash program. Most annoying fans in sports.

It was South carolina the year before. So it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Told you guys. Feels like 80..Joel Klatt is on board...Which means my prediction is ****ed

the asterisk means there is no more to the message...just a subject line and that’s it.

@Tursiops starts a new thread.

VolNation moves to the edge of our seats ...

s42kDR.gif

@Tursiops explains his/her advanced encoding techniques.

VolNation be like ...

33FH.gif

sdxDuZV.gif

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Is he trying out for Beauty and the Beast?
There is so much douchness going on in that photo it’s unreal. I don’t know where to start. Maybe the obscene amount of rings is a start or maybe just his face. No white dude like that should try to pull off that rope with a turtleneck thing. That it ain’t it JT.

Reactions: Godfatha
There is so much douchness going on in that photo it’s unreal. I don’t know where to start. Maybe the obscene amount of rings is a start or maybe just his face. No white dude like that should try to pull off that rope with a turtleneck thing. That it ain’t it JT.

This picture could be in a dictionary with the word douchebag. The combination of outfit, accessories, haircut, and facial expression in that picture exudes doucheness.

This picture could be in a dictionary with the word douchebag. The combination of outfit, accessories, haircut, and facial expression in that picture exudes doucheness.

He is truly at the right school. Douches belong at trash programs.

Is there any truth to the post I saw that UGA might be soon getting investigated for getting sloppy with recruiting?

VN Store

Back