Kellie Harper Media Availability before SEC Play

Jaiden still recovering is strange to me about a month now with a head injury of some kind which seems like a long time not to recover definitely is a very serious injury to take this much time.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Jaiden still recovering is strange to me about a month now with a head injury of some kind which seems like a long time not to recover definitely is a very serious injury to take this much time.

Have some suspicions but I won’t post them here out of respect for her. I will say, this is just a small part of a very long pattern of mostly mild injuries that seem to keep her out considerably longer than most. Really do think she should just go ahead and retire from basketball.

Reactions: Volfan2012

Have to object here. Concussions (assuming that is the injury) can take a long time to heal in some cases. Headaches, dizziness, severe light sensitivity can linger for a long time. When my son was a senior in high school, his soccer team mate had concussion in September and struggled the whole year. He never got back to attending classes in person and major concentration problems that lasted for some time. He eventually recovered but never played competitive sports again

Have to object here. Concussions (assuming that is the injury) can take a long time to heal in some cases. Headaches, dizziness, severe light sensitivity can linger for a long time. When my son was a senior in high school, his soccer team mate had concussion in September and struggled the whole year. He never got back to attending classes in person and major concentration problems that lasted for some time. He eventually recovered but never played competitive sports again
I agree. Was it Massengale who missed a ton of time when she got whacked in the head that one year? It didn't seem like anything serious at the time, but it was an issue for her for quite some time.

I agree. Was it Massengale who missed a ton of time when she got whacked in the head that one year? It didn't seem like anything serious at the time, but it was an issue for her for quite some time.
Yes, it was. She had a horrible time with it and the collision looked like nothing. Right around center court if I recall.

Reactions: stlvolsfan

You do realize head injuries are easily the most serious, right? It's also the injury without a real timetable for recovery...

Reactions: stlvolsfan
You do realize head injuries are easily the most serious, right? It's also the injury without a real timetable for recovery...
Depends on the had injury and like I said this one looks really serious wouldn't expect to see her back. When you go past a month there is a serious problem.

When coach Kellie spoke the first time it was known she seemed to suggest that she might be back shortly. I realize head injuries can put you out for good I got the impression that this was an injury other than a concussion from what Coach Kellie was saying.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
When coach Kellie spoke the first time it was known she seemed to suggest that she might be back shortly. I realize head injuries can put you out for good I got the impression that this was an injury other than a concussion from what Coach Kellie was saying.
Maria said it was a head injury that is healing well and a broken nose.

Reactions: krichunaka

I was just thinking about this! Yes, it was. I remember her saying her roommate caught on the light not knowing she was in the room and instantly got sick to her stomach. it kept her out for a while.

VN Store

Back