SEC Not Looking So Good

Good, I hope they all lose as many games as possible. Why do we want our rivals to win big games?

If you’re a title contender, you want your conference rivals to win OOC games for a better strength of schedule.

If you’re not a title contender, it doesn’t matter if your conference rivals win OOC games.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
If you’re a title contender, you want your conference rivals to win OOC games for a better strength of schedule.

If you’re not a title contender, it doesn’t matter if your conference rivals win OOC games.
I was gonna say the same thing. That said

GIG EM

SEC is doing just fine. I expect Texas A&M to represent us well tonight.

SEC #1 (Bama) is playing for another title.
SEC #2 (A&M) should win tonight, although I have no idea if any key players opted out.
SEC #3 (UF) got crushed by the Big 12 champ.
SEC #4 (UGA) beat an undefeated AAC champ who some said deserved a CFP shot.
SEC #5 (Auburn) lost to Big 10 #2 (Northwestern)
SEC #6s (LSU and Mizzou) didn’t play
SEC #8 (Ole Miss) beat Big 10 #3 (Indiana)
SEC #9 (UK) beat ACC #5 (NC State)
SEC #10 (MSU) beat AAC #2 (Tulsa)
To be fair, if Penix played then IU would’ve crushed Ole Miss. they almost won without him.

Reactions: BUBear
The SEC has sucked in 2020 but College Football as a whole has sucked in 2020 just like all sports have.

Reactions: wmcovol
The Big 10’s third best team should beat the SEC’s 8th best team regardless.
We all know the Big 10 isn’t as good. And Penix was their offense. When he went down their offense tanked. Dude is a baller. IU is a mediocre team that had a great player who elevated them to a good team. Not quite great though.

Not doing so good is NOT going 6-2 which the SEC did this bowl season. Not doing so good is going 0fer as in the ACC is looking for it's first bowl win for this season that will never come.

Not doing so good is NOT going 6-2 which the SEC did this bowl season. Not doing so good is going 0fer as in the ACC is looking for it's first bowl win for this season that will never come.
It’s hilarious that Swofford ensured that Clemson and Notre Dame would get in the CFP by moving games and they both got boat raced. The ACC isn’t getting the benefit of the doubt of 2 playoff teams anytime in the near future.

Most people thought the SEC would court disaster by sending teams with losing records to bowl games. Far from it, they performed surprisingly well. Miss St beat 24th ranked Tulsa, GA beat 8th ranked previously undefeated Cincinnati, Alabama beat 4th ranked Notre Dame, Kentucky beat 23rd ranked NC State, Ole Miss beat 11th ranked Indiana, and A&M beat 13th ranked N Carolina. 6-2 and favored to win the NC game. Give credit to the winners. They had players that opted out and had Covid issues like everybody else. But they showed up and won with what they had.

Thats right! Let's try to diminish the conference, as much as we can, so just maybe someday we can be the champions of this ****** conference, and get trucked in the CFP. Let's do our best to drive the talent level down,, conference wide, so we can go 7-5. Just some sarcasm. Sorry. I truly want the entire SEC to thrive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kdbnab1
The league is Alabama & the 13 dwarfs.
It was this year. And if they destroy Ohio State it will be Alabama and the 129 dwarfs. With the exception of the Florida game, the SEC was easily the best conference this year.

VN Store

Back