Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulmer isn't that. Haven't you seen the reports where he's basically been in Pruitts way? It would just get worse
Dude, I’ve seen everything every single one you have seen. Again, you’re taking what I’m saying literally when I’ve said at least 3 times that UNC is the blueprint.

Lol! A year interim like Fickell at OSU when they got Meyer. Gives the university a year to target who they want and close the deal. I would spend all year on Bob Shoop and not let him say no.

I’d be all for someone like Chaney as interim -he or Kippy Brown should have been named interim when Kiffin left anyhow- but only if I knew Fulmer would get the h377 out of the way. I am convinced that the stories of Fulmer interrupting during film study sessions are 100% true.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Bigger question is why is Fulmer still AD? Apparently Fulmer still has a lot of support from those that matter, and apparently Fulmer still supports Pruitt. I don’t know how Boyd feels about either one of them. Boyd may want them both gone for all anyone knows, but getting rid of both (particularly someone like Fulmer with lots of support) may not be something that can be done with a snap of the finger.

All I’ve really heard is that Boyd is pretty sharp, and it sounds like he may have the clout needed if push came to shove.

Would not surprise me if Boyd’s gonna give them the rope to hang themselves next year, and if we see more of the same the hammer comes down.

Chaney as a one year interim makes a lot of sense. He doesn't necessarily even have the desire to be the head coach. He might actually be a pretty good head coach tho and win himself the job. But if not, no problem he would probably be happy to go call plays somewhere else.

He's the kind of coordinator that has the resume to become a head coach at this point in his career if he wanted it. He's always been happy to stay in the background. Would probably attract a great staff and be a solid leader to bridge the gap to a great next hire.

Who knows though. We're all just guessing and hoping to be good someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back