The Official #7 Tennessee vs. Alabama Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Does Walker Jr need to play? Weak inside game and average outside shooting won't equate to a deep tourney run.
I don’t think he can help if he is out of shape. I sure hope he is just out of shape and is better than the players in the 2019 class that come off the bench.

Jesus Christ. Will some of you calm down?

It’s almost as if you have never watched the game of basketball before.

For me I'm pissed because we always play Alabama badly in basketball. Almost every single freakin time. Can we not beat the sh** out of them?

I’m curious about which teams are better than us though. Who would you list? I was going by my gut feel for what I saw on the court in saying we’re top 15 but when you look around the country there aren’t any real juggernauts out there. So who are the 5 best in your opinion?

Gonzaga, Baylor and Iowa look like they are on a tier above everyone else. After that we've played as well as anyone and I'd have us in a group with Kansas, Villanova and Wisconsin. I like that we play strong defense, we played awful on offense tonight after losing one of our most dependable scorers early and we were still only down 6 with 3 minutes to go.

Lol, he’s way far off from being good enough for “ the league”.

Then why is his name in the ‘22 mock drafts already with Chandler?

Y’all are some of the most trash fans, our style of ball isn’t to have 20ppg by one guy, the motto is literally “it’s not about me”

Be a fan, love our elite team even after a tough loss where we shot bad, had our 2nd leading scorer go down and missed our best defender most of the 1st half with foul trouble.

All I will say is that if we shoot that bad while the other team shoots lights out from 3 and we only lose by single digits (while having multiple chances to close late, missing our best dribble drive option to injury, horrible 1st half officiating against Pons and Fulky playing his worst game in a long time) then I'm not too worried.

We will grow from this. Just hate losing to Bama and that sewer rat looking mofo that wears a Petty jersey.

Here's to hoping you are better at golf than coaching basketball. Chances are, however, that you can't tell the difference between a sand wedge and a putter.

I don’t coach basketball but I can recognize a mediocre player when I see one. There’s having bad games and there’s being Vescovi.

I swear if the Titans lose tomorrow:

HkrjlG.gif

VN Store

Back