The Official #7 Tennessee vs. Alabama Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, ESPN2

We look like we had no legs tonight and what the hell is Fulkerson doing good thing Barnes put his ass on the bench!!!!

Given how Bama shot from 3 and how we shot period, I am less concerned with this game.

We knew we were going to lose some, have to improve but not too worried.
Bama is not a strong post team and we failed to pound it inside. Very poor showing.

Reactions: Caz
We are a veteran team with great freshmen. I don't have big experience concerns.
I’m curious about which teams are better than us though. Who would you list? I was going by my gut feel for what I saw on the court in saying we’re top 15 but when you look around the country there aren’t any real juggernauts out there. So who are the 5 best in your opinion?

It's because it's stupid Alabama. If it was anyone other than Bama, UK, or UF people wouldn't be as up in arms honestly. Lol. It's just stupid that Bama doesn't even belong on the same court as us but either finds a way to beat us constantly or play us down to the wire. I just want our basketball team to rightfully beat the piss out of them for once.

Not sure about that. UK appears to be the worst they've been in forever and if we lose to them it's going to feel like nothing changes.

Not sure if we should have had more plays to Fulk just to try to foul out their good bigs who had 4 fouls or not gone to him because he couldn’t hit FTs and was a liability on defense today

No, he has hurt, that is for sure, but the team as a whole has been off tonight. It happens, now, we need to see what we are going to do about it from here on in the season.
Had a chance to cut it to 4 or 3 and Tn had a little momentum and he did some dumb drive and the air went out

Does Walker Jr need to play? Weak inside game and average outside shooting won't equate to a deep tourney run.

You are trolling now. You show up 10 minutes ago to stir the pot. Nice try!

Na I was at Top Golf watching earlier and got home to see the last 12 minutes. There’s not trolling needed to recognize Vescovi should be a 10 minute bench player at best.

Good lord. The only thing worse than tennessees shooting tonight were the jack a** fans booing Pember, and some of the moronic over reactions on here. Some people need to just calm the heck down, put down the coors banquet, and put the internets away on game day.

No, he has hurt, that is for sure, but the team as a whole has been off tonight. It happens, now, we need to see what we are going to do about it from here on in the season.
We need to identify whose going to lead this team offensively. Pons showed up, but we had nothing clutch in our mix at all tonight.

VN Store

Back