'22 TN ATH/RB Dallan Hayden (Ohio State commit)

AP and Hubbs both said Hayden is the most important instate 22’ prospect not named Ty and Nolan. Said he has the type of personality other prospects enjoy being around. AP mentioned he wants to play RB at the next level and UT has to prove to him that’s were they want him. Ohio St and Notre Dame have been recruiting him hard at RB.

Much of the talk on the Generals Quarters this week has been around Ty Simpson. He will be the straw that stirs the drink for the class of 2022. Pruitt worked the instate class really hard this week talking not just to Simpson but to many of the prospects in state as it’s a very good year in Tennessee. Dallan Hayden had a long talk with him and that was positive as Hayden plans on playing running back in college. Both Notre Dame and Ohio State have been pushing that position for him.
-VQ

AP and Hubbs both said Hayden is the most important instate 22’ prospect not named Ty and Nolan. Said he has the type of personality other prospects enjoy being around. AP mentioned he wants to play RB at the next level and UT has to prove to him that’s were they want him. Ohio St and Notre Dame have been recruiting him hard at RB.
Can’t wait for Pruitt to want this kid as a DB, just like he did Jahmyr Gibbs.

cx7ufbwi0bph9yivoio9

Christian Brothers
Memphis, TN
HT: 510
WT: 165lbs
Class: 2022

Dallan Hayden, 2022 All-purpose back - Rivals.com

Dallan Hayden, Christian Brothers, Athlete

Dallan Hayden - Hudl

We are his first offer. He is Chase Haydens brother, Aaron Haydens son.

We need to be signing more legacy guys along with making the state of TN a much higher priority in our recruiting. Frankly, it's gotten to the point that it needs to be THE focus every year.

We need to be signing more legacy guys along with making the state of TN a much higher priority in our recruiting. Frankly, it's gotten to the point that it needs to be THE focus every year.
I agree about recruiting instate. 2021 Rivals shows 11 4&5 stars. We signed 1 with the possibility of adding Quentin Barnes who is unsigned as of today.FEA9E3F3-EC71-4FED-B863-49D327751BE9.gif

They have him ranked in the 20's as a RB.
I know for sure he's better than the #2 Ranked RB (Raleik Brown).

Can't trust these rankings. They're fun, but they are not dependable.
There are not 15 other better Rbs in high school than Hayden.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I have no doubt this staff will be recruiting him as a RB going forward. Arguably most important recruit in state outside of Simpson. Will get ever opportunity to play the position here.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I have no doubt this staff will be recruiting him as a RB going forward. Arguably most important recruit in state outside of Simpson. Will get ever opportunity to play the position here.

The top prospect in the state and the entire country is Walter Nolen out of Memphis. 6'4 310 runs like a fullback.

Nolan
Simpson
Hayden
James
Destin Wade Qb/ATH are my top 5 guys in that order

So 2 playoff teams want him at RB yet we can’t promise that’s where he will play? We are doomed.

Reactions: igotworms
So 2 playoff teams want him at RB yet we can’t promise that’s where he will play? We are doomed.
this attitude of 'we need 'em, but if dey dont want to be a Vaw, fuggit 'em' has to go the way of 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

If Pruitt truly thinks we dont have to go after Legacy recruits, if not for optics, but for cohesion. He just needs to go.

Truly this class was ok. But it wasnt good enough to over take a decent KY team. We cannot, absolute fall behind another year.

Reactions: igotworms
Well, put Chaney and Graham on him or Tee make him a priority for the offense. Don’t even mention defense, right? If he is a key piece to other kids t then you do whatever it takes. Idk I could be

The original post states that he's HT: 510 WT: 165lbs ... but that was back in 2018. How big a fellar is he now?
Thanks, and I'll hang up and listen.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back