'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Sounds like this kid needs to go somewhere like Hargrave or some other strict prep school for a year and then have a fresh start at the recruiting process next year.

If the rumors about his issues are true, we hopefully have already gotten rid of him because he hasn't done what he was supposed to do.
Rumors shrumors....no one knows about all that stuff. If the coaches know the truth and they decide not to take him, I'm cool with that. But Pruitt has been known to try and take on and work with these kids that need help. That's one thing I have admired about him. Hes been terrible on the field, but he loves his players and tries to help em.

Rumors shrumors....no one knows about all that stuff. If the coaches know the truth and they decide not to take him, I'm cool with that. But Pruitt has been known to try and take on and work with these kids that need help. That's one thing I have admired about him. Hes been terrible on the field, but he loves his players and tries to help em.
I agree 100%. The coaches hopefully have all the details and will make the decision one way or the other.

This is how an offense helps a defense... ND defense may not stop Alabama, but they needed this long breather to regroup and coaches to strategize

Reactions: reeceb73

VN Store

Back